101-110

Chapter 101: Eavesdrop on the confession

If you want the pawn to be obedient, you must give the pawn a little hope.

She understood why Yun Xiang would choose her, because she was the only one who was famously admiring Chu Xuanchen.

Choosing her, finding a love for a girl, pleading with the emperor, and asking the emperor to put pressure on her, is there a reason for Chu Xuanchen to accept it.

If you choose other people, there is no reason, Chu Xuanchen will never accept it.

Moreover, for these scheming people, eggs are never put in a basket.

Every powerful prince in this dynasty, including Chu Xuanchen, has the opportunity to become the emperor in the future.

Yunxiang separates his daughter to marry each prince, and will always bet a treasure in the future.

Even the chess pieces arranged next to each emperor must be their own people who can control them.

At this time, Yun Xiang said coldly: "If you are not allowed to marry King Li, is it possible to give the opportunity to Su Changxiao, or that Nangong Rou? Of course, with the current situation, it is impossible for the Su family to make the best If your daughter is married to King Li, if Su Chang laughed and dumped King Li, do you think you have a chance to be Princess Li? You should watch him well, and report to your father in time if you have anything to do. Leave everything else alone."

After Yunxiang finished speaking, after coldly blowing his sleeves, he turned around and left.

Yun Ruoyue knew that this father didn't love her at all, he just regarded her as a useful pawn for the Yun family.

Of course, she did not expect his family affection, but was used all the time. There was a trace of emotion in her heart, which should be left by the original owner.

-

Yun Ruoyue walked sadly by herself, and when she was walking, she suddenly saw two people with fluttering clothes standing by the palace lake.

From a distance, the handsome man and the beauty of the woman are like a couple of gods and goddesses.

When she came closer, she could see that the two people with their backs to her seemed to be her husband and her wife Su Changxiao.

She hurriedly hid behind the rockery and eavesdropped on what the two men were talking about.

From a distance, Su Chang laughed in a gentle voice: "Xuan Chen, you know that I have difficulties. If I did not marry King Jin at that time, my father would not let me go. On the eve of getting married, I had already I made up my mind to destroy this marriage. Whether it was life or death, I would elope with you, but when I came to your residence, I saw you and Nangongrou together. I broke down at that time and thought you had a new love. , I ran home sad and sad, and got married when I was stuck."

"So, did you marry King Jin because of this king?" Chu Xuanchen said coldly.

Although his voice was cold, the look in Su Changxiao's eyes was extremely gentle.

It was a longing for love, and the loss of having to let go.

Su Changxiao lowered his head and said nothing, teardrops on his face.

She and Chu Xuanchen's childhood sweethearts are connected.

He is proficient in all aspects of civil and military skills, handsome in appearance, and from a distinguished background. She is still the best man in the Chu family. She didn't want to marry him.