961-970

Chapter 961: Want to harm people

"Thank you, Qiqi, you are so kind." The princess was even more grateful now.
Others were also fascinated by Qiqi's handsome demeanor.
The eldest princess looked at Qiqi carefully, and found that the appearance was a bit familiar, as if she had seen it somewhere, she said: "Qiqi, I seem to have seen you somewhere, so familiar."
"There are many similar people in this world, and the princess must have admitted the wrong person. If it's okay, Qiqi will retreat first." After Su Qishao finished speaking, she turned around and wanted to leave.
"Ah! There are mice here, and some mice have come out!" At this moment, Qing'er suddenly exclaimed.
She exclaimed, everyone saw a big mouse running on the ground, and Huarong suddenly screamed with fright.
The eldest princess also looked scared, "Ah, mouse, run, there is a mouse."
Su Qishao glanced at the crowd silently, suddenly lifted the skirt, stepped up with a stride, and slammed on the big mouse!
Immediately, blood splattered, and the mouse was killed instantly.
"Oh my God, Qiqi is too cruel!" Qing'er looked at the dead mouse, vomiting with nausea.
The women here were terribly scared, Qiqi was not scared at all, and trampled the mouse to death.
She is really a different woman.
Su Qishao didn't even look at them, turned around and left.
"This woman who practices martial arts is really different." The princess said tremblingly, staring at his back.
-
In the afternoon, after the eldest princess finished her lunch break, she led Qinger to the back garden of the palace to relax.
Who knew that when the two men walked to the gate of the garden, they heard several servants discussing something quietly.
"This seven-seven, dare to pour foot wash on Concubine Roubian. We must give her some color and take revenge on Concubine Roubian."
"Of course, Concubine Roubian is not easy to bully, she is also the master of the palace, Qiqi, a lowly maid, dare to bully her. But these Qiqi martial arts are powerful and difficult to deal with, then let's come to Yin, let's go to Daqi. In the kitchen, put laxatives in his meals and pour her to death!"
"How can I be sure which meal belongs to her? What if someone else eats the meal?"
"It's okay, everyone in Feiyue Pavilion deserves to die anyway. Let's go down more and let everyone in Feiyue Pavilion eat it. All of them have diarrhea. Qiqi is also in it. She will definitely eat it. She can be regarded as taking revenge for the side concubine empress."
"But Feiyue Pavilion also has a small kitchen, what if they don't come to the big kitchen to cook?"
"No, I have observed that these days, Feng'er and the others will come to the big kitchen to cook, because they heard that the princess is not in good health and can't smell the oily smoke, so they all cook in the big kitchen for the time being."
"Okay, then I will prepare laxatives to purge them to death!"
"Bold! If it weren't what this palace had heard, this palace would have no idea that the palace has something like yours!" The eldest princess couldn't bear it, and led Qing'er out to the three slaves and maidservants. Roared.
"Ah, it's the eldest princess. See the princess for the servants." When the three servants of Yurou Pavilion saw the eldest princess walk out, they were so frightened that they knelt to the ground.
"You are all the maids of Yurou Pavilion? This palace did not expect that you would dare to talk about harming people here with Rou'er on your back. It is simply a hindrance to Rou'er. With this palace in, you don't want to harm people in the palace. Qing'er, go and ask someone to arrest them, and the palace will deal with it personally." The princess said angrily.

Chapter 962: Disposal of the princess

"Sister Huang, what happened?" At this moment, Yun Ruoyue and Feng'er, who were passing by, heard the movement here and hurried over.
Yun Ruoyue was uncomfortable, and she came to the garden to relax, but she didn't expect to meet the princess.
Seeing Yun Ruoyue, the eldest princess brushed her sleeves coldly, "You are here just right, how do you manage the palace? My palace just passed by here and heard these maids discussing that they want to put in your food. I want to put down the laxative and want to make Qiqi and you. If I didn't catch them on the spot, Qiqi would have been victimized. You are the mistress of the house, you said, what should I do with these three people?"
Yun Ruoyue stepped forward and saw that these three people weren't the maidservants who spoke ill of her in Yurou Pavilion last time
She was worried that she could not find an excuse to deal with them.
Today came just right.
She said coldly: "Bold, you guys, you dare to frame the people of Feiyue Pavilion, come here, drag them out, hit twenty big boards, and then drive them out of the palace!"
"I beg the princess for mercy, we knew we were wrong, we just said casually, we didn't dare to fuck." The maidservants knelt down immediately, interceding for themselves in fear.
Yun Ruoyue glanced at them coldly, "Don't you guys always like it, chewing people's tongue behind your back? Today, you dare to hurt others. My Li Palace has strict rules, and you can't wait for the slaves to come. People, catch them for my concubine!"
"Wait!" At this moment, Nangongrou, dressed in bright red and gorgeously dressed, walked over coldly, surrounded by Mother Yue and others.
"Sister Huang, elder sister, what happened, why did elder sister deal with the people in Yurou Pavilion?" Nangongrou walked over, staring at Yun Ruoyue with sinister eyes.
"You ask them yourself, these are all good slaves you brought up, and even your concubine dare to harm the prince! In time, I'm afraid I will dare to harm the prince too!" Yun Ruoyue said coldly.
When the eldest princess heard that they were going to harm Chu Xuanchen, her face suddenly became pale, "Rou'er, these three maids are your subordinates, how do you manage them? Just now my palace passed by here and heard them say, Put laxatives in the meals of the girls in Feiyue Pavilion to poison Qiqi. Qiqi is the savior of this palace. How can they be allowed to poison? These three people, you'd better give this palace an explanation!"
"Emperor Sister, is there any misunderstanding in this? The three of them haven't talked much, have you heard it wrong?" Nangong said softly and quietly.
She is now pregnant with the prince’s heirs, and her status is different from the past. Her people cannot be left to their disposal.
Otherwise she would lose face.
Besides, these three people worked for her, how could she not protect them.
If the conviction is really convicted, people might think that she instigated her, and she will really be unable to argue.
"My palace heard it wrong? My palace and Qing'er heard it really, how could they get it wrong, they are indeed going to poison Qiqi!" said the long princess.
"Is what the princess said is true?" Nangong swept to the kneeling three people softly.
"No, it's not true. The servants and servants didn't want to poison Qiqi. We were just joking. Maybe the princess misunderstood."
"Yes, ma'am, we are all joking, you must save us, we are innocent."
"Madam, we also said a few words because Qiqi spilled your footwashing water and felt sorry for you and wanted to fight for you. We have no harm at all. Please give the princess a lesson."