691-700

Chapter 691: I would rather die than give

The other guards also stared at Nangong Rou angrily, who gave her the courage to assassinate their God of War.
Seeing everyone's nervousness, Nangong Rou smiled coldly, "You really look up to me, do you think someone like me can assassinate your God of War?"
"You didn't assassinate? Lord, what's going on?" Mo Li looked at Chu Xuanchen nervously, with a look of doubt.
"It's okay, you all retreat!" Chu Xuanchen said coldly.
Mo Li and Mo Zhu looked at each other, then walked back to the side.
They only realized now, how could someone as powerful as the prince be assassinated by Nangong Rou.
The prince's move must have other meanings.
After everyone had retreated more than ten feet away, Chu Xuanchen stretched out his hand, slammed the tip of the sword, lifted the tip of the sword up to his throat, and said in a deep voice, "Go ahead! Kill this king," Take this life back, and we will owe nothing to each other from now on!"
Nangongrou looked at him incredulously. She was trembling with nervousness, her eyes filled with tears, "No! I won't kill you, I just want a child with you, why are you so cruel? Why are you? Do you want to do this to me?"
After she finished speaking, she shook her hand, and coldly threw the sword to the ground.
The sword slammed into the bluestone slab, making a squeaky ear-piercing sound, which pierced people's hearts.
"Master, you are too cruel to me! You would rather die than give me a child. It seems that you have never loved me from beginning to end, and believed me! If I said, those things were not my orders , Would you believe it?" Nangongrou finished roaring, staring sharply at Chu Xuanchen, turned around and ran away.
Her heart is so cold.
She thought that those things were done by the servants, and she would be able to get rid of the suspicion, and he would not blame her.
But she overestimated his tolerance for her.
Of course it was impossible for her to admit it, so she had to deny it against her will. She wanted to make a comeback, so she had to bear it at this time.
"Master, Concubine Roubian is gone." Mo Li hurriedly stepped forward and picked up the sword. He also understood a little bit.
He was sorrowful for the prince in his heart, because a life-saving grace, the prince must use himself to repay it, is this a male version of the life-saving grace
It's just that men are reluctant to be forced by women.
Chu Xuanchen didn't speak, turned around and entered the Star Pavilion.
-
Nangongrou covered her tears, ran desperately, and ran back to Yurou Pavilion in one breath.
Mother Yue and Dan'er chased after her with a worried look. They chased after her for a long time before catching up with her.
"Madam, don't be sad. Some things cannot be forced. We have to plan for a long time. Don't worry." Mother Yue, who had witnessed all of this from start to finish, looked at Nangong Rou with a sad expression on her face.
She was not originally from Nangong Rou, but since she followed Nangong Rou, she was promoted to be the maid-in-hand of Yurou Pavilion by an ordinary Sasao. Not only did her monthly money go up a lot, she was usually dissatisfied by Mrs. Rou. Few benefits, still have status, embarked on the pinnacle of life.
Therefore, she admires and loves the master Nangong Rou.
Only when the master is better, they will be better off.
Nangongrou sat on a chair, wiped her tears with her veil, and stared at Mother Yue, "You didn't say so swearly, Chen Feng saw someone enter Feiyue Pavilion, why didn't they find it? Isn't it that Chen? Feng lied?"
It made her ashamed in front of the prince again.

Chapter 692: It turned out to be hiding on the beam

"I don't know, I have to ask Chen Feng, madam, wait a moment." Mother Yue walked out after she finished speaking.
After a while, she led Chen Feng in.
On the way Chen Feng came, he had been trembling and cautious, for fear that others would see him colluding with Mother Yue.
As soon as he walked in, he quickly lowered his head and said, "Madam, the little one did not lie. The little one really saw the man in red enter the Feiyue Pavilion, and he knocked out Feng'er and entered the princess's room. , Never came out again."
"Are you sure? Then why didn't the guard find anyone?" Nangong Rou asked.
"I don't know. At that time, the youngest saw him sneak in, so he immediately went to see Mother Yue. Then the youngest quickly turned back. It stands to reason that if the culprit really wanted to do something to the princess, he couldn't be so fast. He left, so the young man concluded that the culprit was still inside. Unexpectedly, he was not there." Chen Feng was also confused. In such a short period of time, the culprit was definitely still inside.
But why didn't the guards find it.
Nangong softly squinted his eyes, "Could it be that the thief slipped away when you were looking for Mother Yue? Or, would he be able to hide from the ground? So that people can't find it?"
"Madam, that escape technique will damage the ground. The princess’s room is intact, not like it has been damaged. It seems that the princess is lucky this time. The culprit does not know why she ran away early. If next time, she It's not so lucky." Mother Yue said viciously.
Nangong Rou gritted her silver teeth in disappointment, "My lady hopes that there will be another time!"
With Chu Xuanchen's character, if he finds that Yun Ruoyue is really stealing people, he will definitely not let her go.
Soon, Nangong Rou gave Chen Feng a few silver coins and asked him to continue to monitor the movement of Feiyue Pavilion before letting him go.
After Chen Feng left, Mother Yue approached Nangongrou, and said in a negative way: "Madam, don't worry, there will be the next time soon! Only when that woman is really removed, the prince's heart will come back! Hui has consummated with you, it shows that he has you in his heart, but now the princess is in the middle, and only if she is gone, the prince will completely belong to you."
Thinking of the round room, Nangong Rou felt a bit in her heart.
Only she knew that Jiang Heng was the one who consummated her, not Chu Xuanchen.
If Jiang Heng ran out to break through her, she would be done.
She is only fortunate that Jiang Heng is still in prison. It seems that she has to find a chance to kill Jiang Heng so that he will not reveal this matter.
"This time Yun Ruoyue is lucky, and next time, she won't be so lucky." Nangong Rou said coldly.
This time, she let her go first.
-
Feiyue Pavilion.
After everyone had left, Yun Ruoyue told Feng'er to go down and rest first to avoid catching the wind and cold.
After changing the wine and spending the night outside, she entered the room and closed the door.
Unexpectedly, as soon as she closed the door, a figure suddenly flew down above the beam, which shocked her immediately.
She took a look again and found that it was not someone else who flew down, but Su Qishao.
No wonder the guards couldn't find him just now, because he was hiding on the wide beam.
Looking up from below, the beam is very tall, wide, and very dark. If there is a person hiding above it, it is difficult to find.
Just now, the guards only looked at the bottom. Everyone didn't think about searching the crossbeam. Maybe they didn't expect that Su Qishao's martial arts would be so high and could fly so far, so they ignored the above.