Chapter 45

Delilah headed down from Colin's room where she had just heard the soft gasp of someone from down the stairs. When her silvery eyes turned to find the culprit, she blushed upon seeing Anthony's gaze.

"Hello, Anthony." Delilah greeted with a smile.

Anthony seemed to break out of whatever trance Delilah had placed upon him and smiled back up at her. "You look absolutely breathtaking."

Delilah's face flushed. She treaded slowly down the stairs stumbling over words and phrases. "Anthony, you're - I'm not - please, dear.." She stuttered.

Anthony only gave a laugh coming to greet her in his arms with a kiss. "You look beautiful, Miss. Silvester."

"And you look quite handsome, Lord Bridgerton." Delilah smiled.

The Bridgerton family had arrived at that evening's event. And it was assured that almost everyone's eyes were drawn to either Delilah or Daphne.

"How long is this concert Anthony? Three hours?" Delilah mumbled.

He looked down at her, "Four."

Delilah groaned.

"You love the concerts, do you not, love?" Anthony asked, drawing a hand around her waist. Delilah nodded her head but sighed anyway.

"They are beautiful, but it is really inefficient to wear such clothes to an event like this. I would much prefer a simple dress." Delilah explained.

Anthony smirked, "Need assistance?"

"Anthony Bridgerton, keep your hands off me, I am a Lady."

"Sure, Delilah, a Lady is most certain what you are."

Delilah moved up to the Bridgerton box with Anthony, across the way Daphne sat in the Hastings box. The two gave a wave and laughed slightly.

Then the concert started. It was beautiful, the music, the elegance, the lighting. Everything was perfect. Delilah lost her sense and delved into her mind. Everything that had happened recently was everything and nothing.

The drama was horrible, it kept her humble certainly but to see her extended family so hurt, made it like a deep gash in her side.

And when she looked over at Daphne's gasping and running form. She ran herself. Across the theater, and into Daphne's box.

"Daphne!" Delilah gasped.

Her friend was gasping on the ground, a napkin between her legs. Blood. Daphne's courses had arrived. Daphne's courses had arrived, she was not pregnant. Simon's promise still true.

---------

Hello everyone, 

It's been a while since I last spoke to you all. First of all, the last episode will be starting soon. Which means that unfortunately some devastating changes will be made. But I can't break Anthony and Delilah up, I can't do that to them. So instead, we shall be having a change. 

I have an idea of where I want to take the story, but for the next season I was going to bring in the mysterious suitor Delilah's dad set her up with. But, because I want to refrain from breaking up Anthony and Delilah it would be great if y'all could give me some ideas. 

Other than that I want to bring light to my new book I've started realising, Childhood Memories. It is a Sherlock Holmes fanfic featuring Lily Remmerison who like Eurus is taken to Sherrinford, what will happen when Lily who is the childhood lover of Sherlock reunite with the man who doesn't remember her. Only the faded fact of a white rose? 

GO READ IT!!! :)

Anyway, other than that, have a great day everyone!

-Fluffycow54