Announcement!!!

Hello everyone,

It has been a while for this book. I have taken a step back from Bridgerton since I have done so much work on this book. 

As much as I love what I have put into this book, I am starting to step away from Bridergton for the moment.

The big announcement, however, is that I have started realizing a new book. It's called: When Time Catches Up. A fanfiction on Tom Riddle for all of my Harry Potter-loving readers. It would mean all the world to me if y'all would go read it. I have worked extremely hard to build a foundation for the story and while I am putting this book on hold so it stays enjoyable for me, right now that book is where my focus is and I ask that you please support it. 

Also, my other book: Childhood Memories is still being updated as regularly as possible. That is a Sherlock Holmes fanfiction and just like above I ask that you all go read it. 

I know that many of you love this book, but because I want to produce a story that I am happy with for you guys it means a lot to me that you guys please respect this decision because the last thing I want for this story is to end Delilah, Anthony, Williamson, and Kate's story at an abrupt end because my interest has been drawn away at the moment.

Thank you all for the success you have made this book out to be. The comments you guys leave motivate me every day to continue writing and some are extremely funny. I couldn't have continued this without all of you readers and I hope that soon I will be able to come back with complete focus and finish this story. 

So for further notice, this book has been put on hold, but I have two others available for you all to go read freely and love it if you guys checked them out. 

Thank you all - 

Sincerely,

Fluffycow54