One Week

Hello everyone, I made an announcement under my page. But I will also make an official one here.

Real Love, Harsh Commitment will be renamed to the Seasons Feather with updated scenes and new scenes.

I have put a lot of effort into this book along with an updated cover and story. The first chapter will be released next week, and I will release one chapter following the first initial one weekly just in time for season three.

Which brings me to the next announcement. I will continue into season three! Part of rewriting this story was providing characters that I could carry over into season three. I can't wait for you all to meet them.

Thank you to everyone who has enjoyed this story. RLCH holds a special place in my heart as the first story I ever wrote and I hope you all find just as much joy in the updated version.

My last request for this book is asking if y'all want me to keep it up or take it down.

I know I said in my last announcement that I would be deleting this book, but I'm a sentimental person and this book was one of the first successful pieces of work I wrote.

Lastly, please follow so you all receive updates!

Thank you to everyone who read this story,
Sincerely;
Fluffycow54