1-2

https://m.shubaow.net/249/249972/

Chapter 1:

1993, in Phoenix Street, Shiping County.

In the scorching sun, several tireless children were taking cards under the tree at the entrance of the alley.

The so-called "card" is the skin of the matchbox, with exquisite patterns on it. Children will cut off the skin of their matchboxes and collect them. This is the treasure of many children. To collect more matchstick skins, they will borrow games to win back from their friends.

This game is very simple, that is, you give one, I give one, superimpose it together, and turn it over with palm wind. Even if you turn over, it's your turn. If you don't turn over, it's the other party's turn.

Boys and girls are very enthusiastic about this game. Several children formed a pile in twos and scrambled to play the game.

Adults chatted with each other with fans.

Naturally, what they want to talk about today is the Lu family.

Three months ago, Lu Linfang's father Lu Guanhua was robbed by a gangster on the way to deliver goods. Lu Guanhua's leg was broken, and Zhou Hua, the escort in the same car, was directly killed. Lu Guanhua lay on the ground all night and was sent to the hospital by a passer-by the next day. Because of bone and soft tissue necrosis, the hospital chose to amputate his leg to save his life.

Because it is a work-related injury, in addition to being responsible for his medical expenses, the factory also compensated him with 2,000 yuan. In addition, he can also receive a disability allowance of 20 yuan a month.

"Well, although 2,000 yuan looks like a lot now, it's hard to say in the future."

This is well-founded. In the 1970s, eggs cost seven cents a piece, but now they can't buy one for 20 cents. The price is three times different.

"That's right. It's just like Xiaoxi's mother can't carry her shoulders and hands can't carry it. She's not a person who lives in peace."

A woman looked at the little girl who was playing games, came to the others, and whispered, "I saw Xiaoxi's mother go back to her mother's house yesterday. Just this month, she has been back eight times. Do you think she doesn't have any ideas?"

Everyone looked at each other in dismay. Her man had an accident but doesn't take care of him at home. Instead, she returns to her mother's house frequently. She clearly doesn't want to share troubles with her husband.

"Oh, Lu Guanhua is so kind to his wife. When she was in confinement, he washed diapers, bought brown sugar, cooked chicken soup, and changed his habits for her. He doesn't smoke, drink, or even play cards. Such a good man, but she doesn't remember his love at all. Her heart is really bad."

Another person interrupted, "This divorced woman is not reliable. As soon as you go in and out, it's like playing. They don't take marriage seriously."

Everyone despised Xiaoxi's mother's character.

A small figure suddenly appeared at the end of the road not far away.

In such hot weather, she was sweating all the way, but she ran fast as if a dog was chasing behind her.

When she ran over, everyone found out that it was Lu Linxi, the eldest of the Lu family.

The neighbors were angry and said, "Why are you running so fast?"

Lu Linxi was embarrassed. She wiped the sweat off her forehead with her sleeves. "I'm going home to cook."

She carried a basket behind her back and a slender bamboo pole in her hand. She probably looked for cicadas in the forest in front of her before. Cicada molting is the shell of Zhizi, which is traditional Chinese medicine. The diligent child will go for a stroll in the woods behind the clothing factory to find cicadas and sell them to the medicinal herbs purchase station.