59-60

Chapter 59:

Lu Guanhua didn't wait long. After the morning market, Shi Biaofeng came back with his son pulling the motorcycle.

When passing through the commissary, Lu Guanhua stopped Shi Biaofeng and said that he had something to discuss with him.

Shi Biaofeng asked his son to push the car back first, and then went to the commissary.

Lu Guanhua looked outside and asked Shi Biaofeng to enter the yard with him and tell the story.

Shi Biaofeng's face was black at that time.

Lu Guanhua took the dog out of the basket and stuffed it to Shi Biaofeng. "Your daughter-in-law and Xiaogang are one mountain and two tigers are not allowed. You have to deal with it carefully when you go back. If it doesn't make a good deal, you have to have to quarrel again.

Shi Biaofeng trembled with anger. The mother-in-law really didn't stop at all. Yesterday, she agreed that the money she earned would pay off the debt first. When the family debt was paid off and doubled the New Year's gift, she didn't listen at all, but wanted to sell Xiaogang's dog. You really want to quarrel, right?

Shi Biaofeng returned the money to Lu Guanhua and rushed home with his dog in anger.

When he got home, Shi Gang was looking for dogs all over the yard, "Tuntainer? Earth bully?"

After looking around, I didn't even find a dog shadow.

He asked his stepmother, "Why is the dog missing?"

Grandpa Shi went to the police station to see his wife. He was not at home. Only his stepmother was at home.

Qiaofang's face was innocent and said that she didn't know. Maybe she ran out, right?

But when Shi Biaofeng came in with the dog in his arms, the expression on Qiaofang's face immediately cracked and did not dare to look at him.

When Shi Gang saw Shi Biaofeng come back with the dog in his arms, he was a little puzzled, "Where did you find it?"

Shi Biaofeng didn't want to be afraid that his son would know the truth and toss around his family. He casually explained, "He ran to the Lu family. There were many people at the door. Your Uncle Lu was afraid that the dog would be abducted by the dog dealer, so he left him at home. That's what I just called me.

Although Shi Gang felt that the bully would not run around, he didn't say anything and went to the stove to feed the dog Zhang Luo.

Shi Biaofeng took Qiaofang's hand and dragged the man out, "Come out!"

Tang Yineng and Lu Linxi came out of the bathhouse after taking a shower and walked back together.

Tang Yinan remembered something, "Xiaoxi, do you want to take a dog home?"

"Yes." Lu Linxi told about the thief at home.

Tang Yinuan smiled and said, "My uncle has a dog in his family. His dog is very powerful. I'm going to my uncle's house for the Spring Festival. Can I hold one for you?"

"Okay." Lu Linxi responded with a smile.

The two walked in front of them, and suddenly someone patted her behind him. Lu Linxi turned around and saw Shi Gang standing behind him.

He also came to take a shower. His hair was still drip with water, his wheat-colored skin was slightly red, and his eyes seemed to have been steamed by water, glittering water, but his expression was not as gentle as this face. He asked with a smelly face, "Do you want to have a dog?"