11-12

Chapter 11:

Lu Guanhua and Lu Linxi changed for an hour, but only five or six. Lu Linxi looked at the sky and decided to go to the factory first to get the clothes to be sold tomorrow.

She pulled out the motorcycle and quickly pulled three sacks of clothes back. Lu Guanhua thought that these needed to be changed. He opened the bag and saw that it was full of thick cotton-padded jackets and was directly dumbfounded. He opened a bag or a thick cotton-padded jacket. Only one bag of three sacks of clothes was worn in summer. He looked at his daughter inconceivably, "Why do you take so many cotton-padded jackets?"

Lu Linxi explained to his father, "Because the Wang family has been staring at us. If we sell well after changing our clothes, the Wang family will definitely follow suit. Let's change it more and sell it out before they are out of stock.

Lu Guanhua thought about it right, so he continued to change his clothes.

Lu Linxi left winter clothes in the car and changed summer clothes with her father.

The next day, the father and daughter went to the stall early, and the Wang family still occupied yesterday's position. The clothes of the old couple of the Wang family are still summer.

When the old couple saw the Lu family take out their winter clothes, Grandma Wang immediately laughed at them, "Is it crazy for you to sell winter clothes on such a hot day?" Who is bluffing! Buy such thick clothes in summer.

Lu Linxi was not stubborn with her and put the clothes according to the model.

Lu Guanhua explained with a smile, "The two of us are the same, and the location is still so close. To avoid competition, we will sell winter clothes instead. Isn't that great? You sell summer clothes, we sell winter clothes, and no one will affect anyone.

Although this is said with a smile, everyone knows that the subtext is to implying that they are not kind and openly rob their business. The old couple of the Wang family looked at each other in consternation and pretended not to understand.

Lu Linxi took out the wooden card written last night, which wrote a few big words with markers, [anti-season promotion! 40 yuan for one cotton-padded jacket, 70 yuan for two pieces and 100 yuan for three pieces]

The two shouted, "It's a big sale at a loss!"

Generally speaking, few people will buy winter clothes in the summer. After passing by, customers shouted at "anti-season promotions" and "loss sale". They thought they would pick them up cheaply, so they stopped and came over.

Not to mention, these clothes are real. Last year, this kind of thick cotton-padded jacket cost 60 to 70 yuan, but this three pieces cost only 100 yuan, and the average one one is only 33, which is really cheap.

Many cheap middle-aged men and women, as well as old men and old women, all came to pick up clothes. Lu Guanhua and Lu Linxi were very busy. The winter clothes of two marijuana bags were quickly sold out.

And for those who don't have a number, Lu Linxi asked them to come back tomorrow.

And the Wang family, because no one competes with them. The number sold today is twice as much as yesterday. On the way back, Grandma Wang secretly told the old man, "I calculated that they sold at least 50 cotton-padded jackets today. Do you think we want to take the cotton-padded jackets?"

Grandpa Wang was also moved. They sell summer clothes, and a T-shirt earned two or three yuan, but a cotton-padded jacket from the Lu family can make 13 or four yuan, several times more than theirs.

The relationship between the two families has long been deadlocked, and there is no need to worry about the villagers, so he gritted his teeth and nodded, "Sell!"