181-182

Chapter 181

Lu Linxi returned to the capital after recording the variety show and went to Yuxiufang as soon as possible.

Mr. Xie told her about the company's performance and difficulties discussed recently.

"There are a lot of orders. Our existing designers are not enough." Teacher Xie asked her to find a way to recruit more designers. Lu Linxi said that he would figure it out again.

After saying the business, Mr. Xie led Lu Linxi to an office. "This is full of audiences for you."

When I opened the room, I saw a room of 30 or 40 square meters with many wooden shelves with a variety of items on it. After the film was released, their studio could receive hundreds of packages every day. There was no need to eat. Mr. Xie gave it to everyone, but all the things used were put on the shelf and waited for her to come back to deal with it.

Mr. Xie has also specially sorted it out, and each shelf is arranged in categories.

Put photos, letters, magazines, discs, tapes, etc., and put daily necessities together. There are many expensive things, such as Marlboro pens, limited edition hats, keychains, scarves and other luxury goods.

Teacher Xie opened a box and motioned Lu Linxi to open it and have a look, "It's full of valuables."

Lu Linxi saw that her expression was a little strange. She guessed that the things might be really valuable. She opened and took a look. There were gold bars in it, 200 grams each, and ten pieces were neat and ten pieces in a neat manner.

Mr. Xie smiled and said, "I have been checked that it is really 999 pure gold."

Lu Linxi frowned, "This is too expensive. I can't want it."

Mr. Xie didn't expect her to refuse to accept it, which was a little embarrassed. "But I threw away the express box a long time ago. Since the express delivery resumes normal business, we will receive hundreds of packages every day. This room will soon be full. I can't clear one for you alone, so I will be the one to dismantle them all. Don't worry, there are a lot of other things except food. I opened the seal for you myself."

Seeing that Lu Linxi could not retreat, he had to give up. "Then take whatever you like. I can't use so much."

Teacher Xie also thought it made sense. She picked up a set of expensive cosmetics and said, "I'll take this. Several sets on your side are exactly the same. If you can't finish it, it is estimated that they will expire. Let me help you clean one."

Lu Linxi nodded, "Okay. Take it."

Lu Linxi picked something she liked and asked Wu Ling to help me receive a luggage bag. She planned to take it back to her residence.

Some don't need it or can't. She plans to take it back to Fang Shiyuan and other models. Of course, there is Xu Chunning. Give it to her for free, and she should accept it.

The reason why they are not given to Tang Yinan and Chen Jiaojiao is that they can also receive gifts from fans, so there is no need to send them again.

She was picking something, so Mr. Xie didn't bother her and continued to be busy.

Before long, the front desk came to tell her, "Your sister is looking for you. She is exactly the same as what you found.

When Lu Linfang came in just now, the front desk was also shocked and thought she was going to hell in the day. But Mr. Lu's sister dressed so strangely that her temperament was different from that of Mr. Lu. Of course, the most important thing is that Mr. Lu is in the company and has never gone out. Why did another one suddenly come?