43-44

Chapter 43:

At night, Lu Guanhua and his daughter set fire and stir-fry one by one. They specially made six dishes and one soup to find Director Zhou, Director Zhou and Accountant Chen.

Lu Linxi poured everyone a glass of wine.

Director Zhou was a little puzzled, "What kind of guests do you invite this year?"

Lu Guanhua first made it clear that their family wanted to open a supermarket in the city center. They decided to use their own people's position and said their daughter's concerns. "This child is thoughtful. She is afraid that someone will not work seriously. Her expulsion as a junior will affect the feelings between the neighbors. I taught her that I'm not dead yet. You still have so many uncles. You're embarrassed to open your mouth. Let's talk about it. What are you afraid of? Right?"

Director Zhou muttered to his son when he went back before. He was most optimistic about Lu Linxi in the family area. The child is smart, but clever is true, and it is true that the child can't tell the inside and outside. It's good that he doesn't want to be his own people, but he is a little disappointed when he uses outsiders.

Now when he heard her scruples, Director Zhou suddenly said, "Oh, Xiaoxi was worried about this. The child is thoughtful and reasonable. You can't blame children for thinking too much. She is a child with a thin face and can't open her mouth. He smiled at Lu Linxi and said, "You said it earlier. If you can't open your mouth, Grandpa Zhou will talk to you. What's the difficulty? You're embarrassed to say, can't you pretend to be a tiger? Report my name. I see who dares to make trouble!"

Director Zhou is in charge of the street, and his son is the factory director. There is no unconvinced in the whole family area.

Lu Linxi also understood that she opened a shop in 1993 and really had to use her neighbors. She generously stood up to apologize to him and replaced him with tea for wine. "Grandpa Zhou's words, I will rest assured in the future."

"Don't worry. Our neighbors are all over the neighborhoods." Director Zhou suddenly thought of the Wang family, who always can't get along with the Lu family. This can't be said too much. "Except for a few... Everything is a good person."

Lu Linxi will also be obedient, "Yes, he is indeed a good person. Just because he is a good person, I am very reluctant to hurt the feelings between our neighbors."

This is just a matter.

Director Zhou repeatedly praised Xiaoxi for his intelligence and ability.

Director Zhou and Accountant Chen are also good words. They don't have money to jump out.

Lu Linxi listened awkwardly for a while, and Lu Guanhua forked and then said the purpose.

It's true to invite them to dinner, but it's true to ask someone to help with things.

Naturally, it is for them to help them decide on the selection of people. After all, Lu Guanhua runs a commissary. In case someone really does something bad, he will turn around and open the people, and there will inevitably be no complaints from the neighbors. But if Director Zhou is fired, it will be another matter.

Director Zhou did not refuse, which was also beneficial to him.

So the four were thinking about who to recruit.

Lu Linxi left at the age of eight in his last life, and he had no impression of his peers, let alone those young people who were already adults.

The clothing factory has not been effective in recent years, and it has not recruited new people for a long time. Even many young people have no chance to replace the older generation.