61-62

Chapter 61:

Just as the two were about to leave, the taxi driver behind them came out and shouted at them, "It's not appropriate for you to leave like this, right?"

The two of them turned back together, and Lu Linxi remembered that he had just been in a hurry to persuade Shi Gang, but he forgot to let the driver go first.

She took five yuan from her, "Let's not sit down. Let's take this money as compensation for your loss."

Before the driver answered, Shi Gang suddenly remembered something, "No. I have to go to the station to refund the ticket. You go back first."

Lu Linxi can't rest assured that he will refund the ticket alone. Who knows if he will take the opportunity to slip away? She took it for granted, "I'll go with you."

She looked at the two sacks of rice sticks she threw on the ground. "But you go to the night market with me first to deliver rice sticks, and then we go to the station to refund the tickets together." She handed the five yuan to the driver, "You go first. We'll go to the station by bike later.

It's not far from the station. It can be reached in half an hour by bike. She remembers that tickets at the bus station can be refunded within two hours.

The driver did not take the money in her hand. He bypassed the front of the car and walked to Shi Gang, hooking the corners of his mouth, "That won't work."

Lu Linxi frowned slightly. Just as he was about to speak, he saw the driver suddenly take out a handkerchief from his pocket to cover Shi Gang's mouth and nose. Shi Gang subconsciously wanted to open his hand, but his strength was not as good as that of the driver in his prime, and he was fainted after only a few breaths.

When Lu Linxi saw the other party do it, he ran home, running and shouting 'Help' while running. However, this is the gate of the school. Because of the winter vacation, even the doorman went home for the Spring Festival. Going further, it is the clothing factory. I don't know if it's her bad luck or something. The doorman is not there.

She ran forward desperately, but in winter, her clothes were so thick that she could not run faster than the driver. Before she arrived at the door of the clothing factory, she was caught up by the other party.

Lu Linxi's mouth and nose were quickly covered. After smelling a choking smell, she completely lost consciousness soon.

When Lu Linxi woke up again, it was dark and could not reach out her fingers. She subconsciously held on the ground. She bought it was cold and the air was also very stuffy, a little similar to the smell in the basement. She subconsciously touched a lighter from her pocket. This is what she just went home to the warehouse to carry the rice stick and put it in her pocket.

The faint light shone around, and she saw Shi Gang lying next to her. She reached out and patted him on the shoulder, "Shi Gang? Wake up!"

Shi Gangyou woke up with a little drowsy head. Seeing the darkness around him, he swallowed nervously, "Where is this place?"

Lu Linxi was just about to look around. His fingers slipped and the lighter went out.

Before she could rekindle, suddenly there was a harsh sound overhead, and then a light poured down.

It was a ray of sunshine. It turned out that the place where they stayed was the cellar. No wonder she felt that the air here was not fresh at all.

She looked at her watch and it was past nine o'clock in the morning.

It was shining outside, and the people above opened the cellar without looking down. Obviously, they were just breathing, not intended to let them up.

Shi Gang rubbed his sore forehead and couldn't help blaming himself, "It's all my fault. If it weren't for me, you wouldn't have been caught.