7-8

Chapter 7:

Lu Linxi asked Lao Li for the price book.

Lao Li took out one from his book pocket and handed it to her, "Cut it carefully, I only have this one. When you go back to the reconciliation, you have to write it as usual.

Lu Linxi nodded and looked through it carefully. This book is all handwritten. Even the form is drawn by itself.

The first column is the serial number, the second column is the clothing category, the third column is the price, and the fourth column is the number. When the clothes are sold out, a red line will be drawn on it, indicating that it is out of stock.

Lu Guanhua also came over, "Some clothes are quite cheap."

Lao Li didn't have to look at what he was talking about, and he didn't look up and explained, "Yes. Those clothes are backlog in stock. They have been in stock for several years. They can't be cleared, so they have been left in the warehouse. The manager reduced the price, but those two vendors were still unwilling to take it. I'm only willing to ask for new products."

Lu Guanhua sighed, "Now people are no longer simple. Good-looking and fashionable. Many young girls buy clothes and hear the money from big cities before they are willing to look at it.

Young girls who like to buy clothes are young. If they can make money, they are willing to warn themselves. And these girls follow the trend and don't like these outdated clothes.

Lao Li echoed, "That's right."

Lao Li quickly registered 200 clothes, then brought the price list for comparison, registered it, and gave them an approximate amount.

"The factory stipulates that less than ten pieces shall be at the original price. 10% or more pieces are 9.9 percent off, more than 50 pieces are 2% off, and more than 100 pieces are 5% off. More than 200 pieces are 9.3% off. 10% off for more than 500 pieces. The more you take, the cheaper the price. He tore off the copy paper below from the list he just written and handed it to Lu Guanhua. "Remember the price of the clothes. Don't sell them wrongly when you sell them. You can take as much as you want, but you can only refund 10% at most, and there is no limit on the number of exchanges. Do you remember?"

Lu Guanhua handed the list directly to his daughter, and Lin Xi took the label on the clothes to compare the price. The purchase price of a T-shirt is one yuan, and it is sold for three to five yuan outside. She went to set up a stall and it could be sold for two yuan.

Lu Guanhua looked at his daughter's style and said, "Why do you still have a winter coat in it?"

Who wears winter clothes on a hot day?

Lao Li smiled and said, "Maybe she chose it for you, right? I looked at it as if there was only one in it. This child is filial to you.

Lu Linxi shook his head, "No. I just want to see if I can sell it."

This dress is gray overalls, and there are only those styles of men's clothes back and forth. This dress will not be outdated even after decades. She thinks she can do counter-season promotions.

Lu Guanhua felt that the child was a child. Who would buy winter clothes in summer? His face was helpless, "Okay, if it can't be sold, let's bring it over and exchange it."

Lao Li helped reload all the clothes into the snakeskin bag.

Lu Guanhua borrowed a scooter, and then Lao Li put the bag on the scooter, and Lu Linxi pulled the scooter home.

Lao Li was worried that she couldn't pull any of her children and wanted Zhang Luoren to help, but Lu Linxi waved his hand and said, "No, Uncle Li, I can do it."