191-192

Chapter 191

Shi Gang's figure quickly disappeared in the darkness, and Lu Linxi looked at his back distracted.

At this time, the phone of the commissary suddenly rang, and Lu Linxi was suddenly awakened and turned around and closed the door of the courtyard. I saw that Dad had gone to the commissary to answer the phone.

Lu Linxi couldn't sleep and ran over to listen. At this time, who will call?

Hearing the sound at the other end of the phone, Lu Guanhua subconsciously looked at his eldest daughter and said awkwardly, "Well, it's me."

When Lu Linxi saw that his expression was wrong, he eavesdropped with his ears.

Lu Linfang was furious at the other end of the phone. The loud and angry voice was like a crazy madman. "Dad, let me ask you, is there a coal mine in that mountain?"

Lu Guanhua licked his lips and stammered, "You...how do you know?"

"I read the newspaper." Lu Linfang usually doesn't read the newspaper. But just now she went to the commissary to buy a bottle of water and accidentally saw the news that the mountain was a coal mine on the headlines of the newspaper. She felt that she was the stupidest in the world. The shining opportunity to make money slipped away from her.

I also blamed her for being stupid. At that time, I asked someone to estimate it, but I only estimated the price of the trees, but I forgot that Lin's wood industry in my last life gave her classmates 2 million yuan. If trees are really only worth 800,000 yuan, Lin's wood industry is not stupid. Why give so much?

This small move made her miss hundreds of millions. She regretted that her heart was blue.

Seeing that her father wanted to hide from her, she was angry, "That mountain belongs to me. I don't want to sell it to you. I'll give you one million. Give me back the mountain.

Lu Guanhua felt that Xiaofang was really whimsical. She really thought he was her father and he was omnipotent? That mountain belongs to the whole company, and the company belongs to everyone, not he. How can he make the decision?

"Xiaofang, the transfer formalities of this mountain have been completed. The company will definitely not transfer it to you at the original price. Just..." Before Lu Guanhua finished speaking, Lu Linxi directly grabbed his phone and shouted at that head, "Lu Linfang, are you sick? After signing and completing the formalities, it means that the transaction is over. Now that you know that the mountain is valuable, you just want to transfer it back to its original price. Are you stupid or someone else? Why do you make all the benefits alone? Let me tell you, no one asks you to transfer it. At the beginning, you begged your father for nothing. Dad also posted 200,000 yuan to help you. Just be content."

Lu Linfang hung up the phone so angrily.

Lu Linxi listened to the busy voice from the other end of the phone and spread out his hand to her father. "She hung up."

She put the phone back and said to him, "Dad, you can't spoil her too much. Otherwise, she thought she had a family?

Lu Guanhua didn't expect that the youngest daughter was so naive that she couldn't wave her hand. "Take it, go back to bed."

He went back to the house after washing up.

Zhou Lanfang applied a mask and was looking through the ledger. Seeing that he came back so late, she looked at him, "What's wrong? It was so loud outside just now. Did you quarrel with Xiaoxi?"

Lu Guanhua shook his head and said, "No. Not Xiaoxi, it's Xiaofang. She knew that there was a coal mine in that mountain and wanted me to return the original price of the mountain to her.