13-14

Chapter 13:

Lu Linxi plays glass balls with other children in the room. A glass ball is a round ball made of glass. There are petals of different colors. The two friends play together and hit each other with the ball. If you hit it, you can take the opponent's glass ball as already available and replace the opponent if you don't hit it.

Lu Linxi hasn't played this game for a long time and thinks it's very novel. She borrowed a glass ball with her friends to play with everyone. I accidentally turned my head and found the steamed bun. He was lying shyly at the door and looking here, his eyes were full of admiration.

Lu Linxi asked him to play together.

Baozi came in with a sweet smile. He was wearing a brand-new dress. Although the style was a little old, it was indeed a new dress, and it was not wide or long, just right.

Lu Linxi looked up and down all over his body, "Did you buy it for your grandmother?"

Baozi squeezed his lips and nodded shyly. He glanced at the other friends and insisted on pulling Lu Linxi to the corner to talk.

Lu Linxi was curious by his mysterious appearance and thought he had a little secret to tell her. Someone in the Zhou family bullied him.

Unexpectedly, he suddenly took out a piece of milk candy from his pocket and stuffed it into her hand and urged her to eat quickly.

Lu Linxi had already passed his greedy age. He held the milk candy and asked in a low voice, "Where did you come from?"

She was afraid that the child was greedy and took it while her family didn't pay attention to it. In case he is found rare by his uncle, he will be beaten again.

Baozi explained with a smile, "If my aunt gives it in the future, I have two pieces. I'll give it to you one."

Lu Linxi breathed a sigh of relief. Uncle Zhou's family has been dating recently. I heard that he has met several times this month, but there is no follow-up. Either he dislikes others for being ugly, or others dislike him for not working. The future aunt in Baozi's mouth is one of the blind dates. It's not settled.

Lu Linxi stuffed the milk candy back to him, "I don't like sugar. It's too sweet. Eat it yourself."

Baozi has now learned to observe her words and expressions. She was shocked to see that she didn't look like a fake. There are people in the world who don't like sugar. Isn't it stupid?

His eyes widened, his mouth was O-shaped, and his expression was cute. He was so cute. Lu Linxi couldn't help pinching his little face and asked him curiously, "Do you have a room to live in now?"

"Yes. I live in a room with my master. Baozi whispered.

Lu Linxi asked him if he could have enough food.

Baozi nodded, "Yes."

Lu Linxi was relieved. It seemed that the Zhou family still wanted to save face. Once, they were more worried about steamed buns than before.

She took the steamed bun and played with everyone.

Other friends didn't have a problem. Soon everyone got acquainted up.

I played for about half an hour. Tang Yinuan is coming. She still carried a basket in her hand and dragged Lin Xi to the side and whisper.

She looked alertly and stared at the children like a thief for fear that they would eavesdrop on. She covered Lu Linxi's ear with her hands and said, "I know why Wang Xiaojuan sells more money than us."

Lu Linxi was really curious, "Why?"

Tang Yinuan explained the situation in a low voice. She just went to sell goods, and the owner of the medicinal herbs purchase station was responsible for weighing. In the past, she weighed it directly, but when she first went to sell, the boss had to check every knowledge shell carefully, and even crushed the know shell.