253-255

Chapter 253

Lu Linxi asked Jiang Er to meet and shoot advertisements, and the other party quickly agreed.

On the weekend, Lu Linxi and Shi Gang cooked together.

Baozi has been sitting in the corner of the living room playing the piano.

Shi Gang listened to the piano sound getting lower and lower, which made him feel uncomfortable. "Well, he has been playing this sad song. Will he be scolded by his neighbors?"

He is an adult who can't listen to it. Children can't cry.

Lu Linxi laughed and said, "Our sound insulation is so good that we can hear some upstairs and downstairs at most. They don't have children, no."

Shi Gang breathed a sigh of relief.

Before long, the doorbell rang, and then Wu Ling opened the door, and Lu Linxi and Shi Gang came to greet the guests.

Jiang Yutong heard the piano sound at the door. The performer didn't have to think about such a familiar melody.

"Come in quickly."

Jiang Yutong nodded and sent the flower basket forward.

Lu Linxi put the flower basket on the coffee table in the living room and greeted buns to meet the guests.

Baozi took a deep breath, turned around and shook hands.

Jiang Yutong hasn't seen him for more than half a year. A person who used to be coquettish has become a polite little prince. This change is a little big. She was a little surprised, but she quickly covered up.

Seeing that the two were angry and awkward, Lu Linxi immediately arranged for her to sit down.

Shi Gang went to the kitchen to pick up the dishes and pulled the steamed buns away by the way.

Lu Linxi took a document from his bag, "It's my tall milk to endorse. I have always endorsed it before, and consumers may have aesthetic fatigue, so I plan to ask you to endorse it.

Jiang Yutong took over the document and looked serious. The terms were no problem. "Milk powder is particularly prone to accident. Although it's your company, I still have to test it before I can reply to you.

Lu Linxi nodded, "No problem."

Jiang Yutong thought for a moment and was still worried, "I may have to test it every day. This is both responsible for me and consumers."

Lu Linxi hesitated a little, "Isn't this cost low?"

There are more than 30 products in Changgao Dairy. She endorses the brand. If there is a problem with one product, her image will be damaged. When Lu Linxi spoke in the contemporary era, she only checked randomly, and it was impossible to check it every day.

The test fee is 2,000 yuan at a time, 60,000 yuan a day and 7.3 million yuan a year. It's more expensive than her endorsement. No company can afford such a high test fee.

Jiang Yutong smiled and said, "It's okay. Our company has a machine to detect ingredients.

Lu Linxi was shocked, "Aren't you a semiconductor?"

Food testing can't beat semiconductors. How could her company have such equipment?

Jiang Yutong explained, "The dishes we cook in our canteen every day have to be sampled and tested. Be accountable to the employee."

Lu Linxi actually had nothing to refute, that's right. Even the individual has to be fully tested. The food in the entrance should not be strictly guarded, but she made a fuss.