21-22

Chapter 21:

An old lady in her fifties, dark skin, a little wrinkled forehead, corners of eyes and lips, came over. She held a little boy in her hands. The old lady is not someone else, but Lu Guanhua's mother, Lu Linxi's grandmother.

A few days ago, Lu Guanmei went back to her hometown to visit her mother. Grandma Lu often complained to her eldest daughter that the eldest son had not come home for months and forgot to wait for her mother after marrying her daughter-in-law.

Lu Guanmei accidentally leaked her mouth, and the old lady learned that her eldest son had lost one leg.

She discussed it with the old man and her two sons and bumped all the way from the countryside to the county seat with her two grandchildren.

She saw her eldest son watching the excitement on crutches all the way away. She complained to her eldest son, "You are struck by lightning. You hurt your leg like this. You didn't even tell your mother. Do you still treat it as your mother? Where are your leaders? I have to settle the bill with him. You work for the public. If you lack a leg, the factory must be responsible.

Director Zhou is watching. Their house was originally the entrance of the village, but today is Sunday again. The neighbors of the neighborhood are idle at home, so they came out for a walk. The entrance of the village is the best place. Hearing that the old woman was responsible for the factory, Director Zhou naturally had no good face.

Lu Guanhua was afraid that his mother would offend others, so he took her home.

As soon as Grandma Lu entered the commissary, her eyes dripped around. God, there are so many things in the big house. After all, she is an adult and knows how to cover up, but the two grandchildren brought by Grandma Lu, one is 5 years old and the other is only 4 years old. She can't hide her age. She is used to being a bully at home. The two of them stare at these snacks and don't need to say hello to Lu Guanhua. They can directly take care of what they like and pull them directly. The bag is open.

As soon as Lu Linxi saw that her grandmother was coming, he immediately thought of what happened in her last life. She held back her breath and thought to herself: Finally, here comes. Seeing her grandma, she immediately followed her in.

Seeing that the two cheap cousins didn't even ask, they took things directly. Before they could send it to their mouths, she took the things directly and said coldly, "If you don't ask, you take it away, it's regarded as stealing!" Are you upbringed?!"

Grandma Lu immediately pinched her waist and scolded. She never liked Lu Linxi and Lu Linfang. The reason was also very simple, because they were losing money. Not only her two daughters, she also hates Wu Limin. She thoughtfully thought that her son was disobedient after marriage and was instigated by Wu Limin.

In fact, she made a mistake. Lu Guanhua didn't give her all his salary, which was completely heartbroked by her.

The two children were so scared that they immediately hid behind their grandmother.

Grandma Lu didn't forgive her, "What's wrong with eating? You loser will marry in the future. This commissary will be theirs in the future.

Lu Guanhua couldn't stand this. He had a cold face and shouted, "Mom! I'm not dead yet. What I have belongs to my daughter, not to those irrelevant outsiders.

He was reluctant to scold his precious daughter. His mother scolded as soon as she came. Is this intention to find fault?

Grandma Lu was stunned at the moment. Even if her son refused to pay more money when she got married, she didn't talk to her so loudly. Grandma Lu was stunned for a moment and didn't have time to react.