149-150

Chapter 149

Zhou Lanfang and Lu Guanhua were talking, and the curtain of the commissary was lifted from the outside. The two stopped talking and looked at the door.

Lu Guanhua's eyes lit up, "Ah, Xiaoxi? Are you back?"

With that, he bypassed the cashier to help his daughter carry her luggage.

Lu Linxi only carried his bags in his hand, and his luggage was in Wu Ling's hand.

Zhou Lanfang looked at her up and down, "Are you jumping high again?"

She used to be just high, but now she has to look up.

Lu Linxi stretched out two fingers and said, "I'm 1.76 meters tall now. It's two centimeters tall."

Zhou Lanfang nodded repeatedly, and she said that she must have grown taller. Just looking at her dress, she frowned slightly, "Is that what you wear on such a cold day? Are you not afraid of freezing?"

Lu Linxi only wore a short-sleeved tight T-shirt with a bulingbuling sweater chain around her neck. The lower body is a short skirt, the knees are exposed, and the feet are trampled on equal sandals. He wears red lace gloves in his hand. The match looks good, but it's late autumn. It rained yesterday, and the cold air drilled straight into her neck. Isn't it cold to wear this?

Lu Linxi shook his head and said, "I'm not cold."

Lu Guanhua held his daughter's hand and was cold. There was no temperature. "It's cold when I look at you. Hurry up and change into autumn trousers. You are too big."

Lu Linxi has been used to it for a long time, "I'm really not cold. You suddenly asked me to change it. It's cold and hot, so I'm prone to getting sick.

Lu Guanhua was a little anxious. "It's not cold. Your hands are so cold."

Zhou Lanfang was afraid that he would get angry in a hurry, so she also persuaded together, "Yes, you are a girl, especially pay attention to keeping warm, or you will hurt yourself in the future."

Lu Linxi was forced to go back to the house and put on a pantyhose.

Lu Guanhua looked at the thin layer of socks. What's the difference between this and bare legs? Why is this child so worry-free? He also wanted to persuade his daughter to wear a thick one, but Lu Linxi had quickly ran out with his schoolbag on his back. "Dad, Aunt Zhou, I have to go back to school. Asking for so many days off has delayed a lot of studies. I'll go first."

After saying that, he rode his bicycle far away.

Lu Guanhua and Zhou Lanfang couldn't catch up with each other and jumped far away in the blink of an eye.

Zhou Lanfang touched his arm and couldn't help complaining about her husband, "Look at you, she was scared away because she was dressed in thick clothes, didn't she?" I can't even eat when I go home. I don't know if I'm full on the train?"

Lu Guanhua looked at his wife, "It seems that you told her first, right?"

Zhou Lanfang looked away in embarrassment.

The two of them looked at Wu Ling unconsciously.

She nodded immediately, "I have eaten."

Although he had eaten it, Lu Guanhua still felt that if his daughter did not eat the food he cooked, he didn't help but regretting that he should not urge the child to wear thick clothes.

Let's talk about Lu Linxi's side. She rode her bicycle to school and walked into the classroom. She happened to see Chen Jiaojiao criticized by the teacher.