201-205

Chapter 201

In the dark night, the phone bell of the Lu's commissary rang tirelessly, waking up Lu Guanhua and Zhou Lanfang, who were sleeping in the hall.

Lu Guanhua got up and put on clothes. Zhou Lanfang was a little helpless. "If you want me to say, you'd better buy a mobile phone?" It's inconvenient to answer the phone in the middle of the night.

Lu Guanhua smiled and said, "There is a phone at home. It's a waste for me to buy another mobile phone. Go to bed. I'll answer the phone.

Zhou Lanfang muttered, "I called in the middle of the night. This man really has no morality."

Lu Guanhua helped her cover the quilt and left the hall with her hands and feet.

In the middle of the way, the phone stopped. He thought about it. He didn't turn it back. He opened the door of the commissary, and the phone rang again.

"Hey?"

A male voice came from the other end of the phone, "Hello, I'm from the police station in the Capital City. My surname is Guan. I'm looking for Mr. Lu Guanhua."

Lu Guanhua was stunned, "I am Lu Guanhua."

"Your daughter died at 00:40 tonight in Room 1001, 10th Floor, Building 8, Wutong Garden, Capital. Could you please come over?"

Lu Guanhua couldn't believe his ears, like a bolt from the blue, which shocked him. "What are you talking about?"

The police repeated again, "I know it's hard for Mr. Lu to accept, but please take your condolences. We have caught the suspect here, and we need you to cooperate with the investigation.

Lu Guanhua's legs were soft and did not stand firm. He fell directly to the ground. Previously, in order to support his body, he put one hand on the cashier's desk. The cashier of the commissary was full of all kinds of small commodities, including candy, chewing gum, bottled drinks and so on.

He suddenly fell, subconsciously pulled things, the things on the cashier were clean, and all the table fell to the ground.

Zhou Lanfang, who had slept in a daze, was shocked by this voice. She tentatively called her husband's name, but she didn't get an answer, so she turned on the light, put on her clothes and came out.

"Guanhua? Guanhua?" Zhou Lanfang stood in the yard and shouted a few times, but never received an answer. She immediately walked to the commissary.

Lu Guanhua had already held up his body and couldn't answer his wife's question. He shouted on the phone, "Are you sure it's Xiaoxi?" Is there a mistake?"

The police told the property housekeeper what he said, and then said that he had searched Lu Linxi's news photos and was sure it was her.

Lu Linxi is a celebrity, and you can find her photos on the Internet. In addition, there is also a property housekeeper. Eighty-nineteen out of ten won't make a mistake.

Zhou Lanfang came over and saw her husband shaking and was about to fall down again. She quickly stepped forward to support him. Seeing that his forehead was sweating and his back was wet, she asked worriedly, "What's wrong with you?" Are you all right?"

Lu Guanhua seemed to have caught the life-saving straw and held Zhou Lanfang's hand tightly. "Xiaoxi won't have an accident. She won't have an accident, will she?"

Where could Zhou Lanfang hear what the person on the other end of the phone said? Seeing that her husband looked wrong, she was afraid of irritating her husband. She said twice, "Uh-huh-huh", and then asked, "Who called?"