213-215

Chapter 213

With the popularity of "Happy 2", the recorded variety show was soon launched.

The host asked Lu Linxi a question in the program, "Will house prices really rise?"

The role played by Lu Linxi in Happy Events 2 still predicts that house prices in China will continue to rise.

Lu Linxi replied yes.

The host obviously knows Lu Linxi very well, "Do you predict that house prices will rise because China is developing new real estate?"

Lu Linxi looked at ease, "This sentence should be said the other way around. It is precisely because I firmly believe that house prices will rise that I throw all my money into real estate. House prices are indeed very high now, but they have not yet reached the bottom. Ordinary people don't have many opportunities to make a lot of money. Investing in real estate is a very good channel. Of course, not everyone has the courage. Now is the time to test your courage.

At the beginning of 2009, house prices rose again, and the people shouted that house prices were too high.

As soon as the variety show was released, the audience immediately quarreled.

Lu Linxi's fans felt that what she said was reasonable. People with financial conditions gritted their teeth to buy a house.

Black fans think that Lu Linxi is a capitalist and just wants to make money, regardless of the lives of the people.

Lu Linxi did not take the words of these people seriously, but wrote on the blog, "Of course, I can also choose to flatter you and say that house prices will fall. But as an independent and thoughtful individual, I can't break common sense.

After posting the blog, she handed over the public relations to Cai Cai.

At first, many viewers blamed her, but later a topic was extended, "Leave time to prove", and gradually no one scolded her again.

She is well organized, and Chen Jiaojiao is busy. Her comedy film has a good box office. Some director wants to invite her to write another comedy film. She has negotiated a contract with the other party and is conceiving it.

As for Happy Events 3, she is still conceiving it. Maybe she didn't write it so quickly.

Lu Linxi is not in a hurry. Let her do her own affairs first.

A few days later, Lu Linxi received a call from his father. It turned out that because of the popularity of "Happy Events 2", the variety show recorded by Lu Linxi was broadcast on the Internet, attracting many viewers and the number of hits soared. Some netizens actually recognized the address of the Lu family, and then found a place.

One day, Lu Guanhua was selling things in the commissary, and a group of people came to take photos and punch in with him. He can't even do business.

At first, he thought these people were just a gust of wind, but he didn't expect that the next few days would be visited every day.

He couldn't stand it. He retired early and transferred the commissary to Director Zhou's house. However, the house is not for sale. They will still go back to their hometown during the Spring Festival.

Lu Guanhua has moved to the city center and rented a house there. After the college entrance examination of the calculation, they will move to the provincial capital.

"Lan Fang has been running around, and work is particularly inconvenient. If she hadn't been afraid that I would not get used to it, she would have moved to the provincial capital long ago. Lu Guanhua sighed.