69-70

Chapter 69:

On the fourth day of the Lunar New Year, Chen Jiaojiao and Wang Xiaojuan passed by the door of their house. Both of them blew balloons with bundles in their hands and said that they were going to be sold at the fork in three fork.

Now it's a holiday. Without urban management, when the traffic is the largest, the business will not be bad. The two of them need to sell more balloons.

Tang Yinuan was also a little itchy and planned to sell it with her grandmother. She came to Lu Linxi and asked her if she would go.

Lu Guanhua was scared by the last time, but he couldn't even let his daughter go out during the day, so he retreated, "I'll go with you." I've been busy all year, and it's time to take a break these days during the Spring Festival.

Lu Linxi didn't refuse. Her father said right. He shouldn't stay at home all day and go out to play.

She rode a bicycle to the fork in the intersection of the road. When they arrived, the Shi family stall was ready. Surprisingly, they not only sell barbecue today, but also sell Kanto cooking. Barbecue is actually more suitable for summer. In winter, it is cold as soon as it is roasted, and Kanto cooking is different. There is juice water on it, and the heat can last longer.

There is a long queue in business in front of the Shijia stall. Other people's business is also good. This place is almost crowded.

Lu Guanhua had bad legs and feet, so he didn't dare to squeeze in a crowded place, so he had to sit in place and look at the stall.

Someone on Lu Linxi and Tang Yinong looked at the booth, so they let themselves go and taste the delicious food one by one hand in hand.

All kinds of snacks are sold here, including cold noodles, stinky tofu, duck blood vermicelli, pancakes, etc.

Tang Yinan only felt that her eyes were not enough. "Wow, there are so many delicious food. Which one should I eat?"

Lu Linxi was a little greedy for stinky tofu. "I want to eat this. You go and buy something else, and we'll share it."

Tang Yinan thought it was a good idea. When she saw a grilled sausage seller in front of her, she immediately ran to line up.

When the two of them bought one and shared each other's food, they unconsciously walked to the Shijia stall. Shi Gang was injured. There were too many people here. Shi Biaofeng didn't let anyone come. The three of them were so busy that they could turn around.

When Shi Biaofeng saw Lu Linxi, he directly scalded several strings of Kanto for cooking for her, and served it to her in a paper cup. "Taste it. I'll put it a little spicy."

Every time she comes over, Uncle Shi sends her food, and Lu Linxi is a little embarrassed.

Tang Yinan took a string and whispered, "Wow, Uncle Shi is so kind to you. I'll buy it. He can give me one more string at most.

When Lu Linxi saw her wolfing down, he was afraid that she would finish it, so he ate skebabs quickly.

"Wow, this smells so good. There are two completely different flavors from barbecue. Tang Yinuan smacked his tongue, "It must be matched by Shi Gang again. He is so talented.

After eating, Lu Linxi saw that the Shi family's business was so busy, so he pulled Tang Yinan to help, "We can't eat other people's things for nothing. Come and help for a moment."

Tang Yinuan nodded.

Lu Linxi told Shi Biaofeng that Shi Biaofeng was a little embarrassed, "Go and play. Don't help. We are busy."