17-18

Chapter 17:

"Yo, isn't this Uncle Wang and Aunt Wang? I haven't seen you for days. Where did you come from? Are you still selling clothes at the morning market? Why didn't I see you today to go grocery shopping?"

It turned out that Grandpa Wang and Grandma Wang came back from the morning market. Before that, they sold clothes at the intersection of Sancha Road. If they could not reduce the price, they had to go to the city. They have to leave an hour in the morning, and it was noon when they came back. The old couple can only buy two steamed buns at the morning market to deal with it. When they come back, the old couple will have to make up for it again. So many people didn't meet them.

Originally, when they saw someone here, they wanted to speed up and go home. Unexpectedly, they stopped by them, so I had to stop and chat with them.

Grandma Wang withered and replied, "We won't go to the city in this morning market."

Someone came out and glanced at the cricket, "You pull so many clothes out every morning. Can you sell it out?"

Grandma Wang has been suffocated for a long time. The old man did not allow her to complain to her neighbors for the sake of face. She is about to get sick all day long. At this time, she didn't care about the top and began to complain, "Summer is coming over, and the clothes are not easy to sell."

City people are more fashionable than suburban people. I don't like the winter clothes they picked at all. However, Grandma Wang's clothes she had repaired before sold for seven or eight. In order to sell all the clothes, they changed all winter clothes to summer clothes. But summer is coming soon, and their summer clothes are not easy to sell.

Because the changed clothes are not easy to change, they didn't dare to change their clothes this time. If the style is not novel, it is even worse to sell. They can only change their style back and forth. Toss Lao Li every day.

Grandma Wang told everyone how difficult she was with a runny nose and tears. "Owone time, she met two gangsters, and they grabbed them directly. I didn't pay a dime. I also fell and my knees were swollen.

Everyone also knows the price of Wang's clothes. They thought that a piece of clothes could be doubled, but the old couple should have made a lot of money. Unexpectedly, they were so miserable. So everyone looked at her sympatheticly and comforted her from time to time.

Grandma Wang also wanted to sympathize again. After seeing the crowd, Lu Guanhua was also watching the bustle. She felt ashamed and sighed.

The others talked back and said, "I looked at Uncle Wang and Aunt Wang, as if I didn't make any money."

"There are so many clothes left on the goods."

Everyone sighed infinitely, and they left one after another after closing the bill.

Grandpa Wang and Grandma Wang arrived home and put the motorcycle in the yard. The old couple sat on the stool and sighed.

Wang Xiaojuan thoughtfully brought cool white to the two of them.

Grandma Wang complained to Grandpa Wang, "School is about to start, summer is coming over, and clothes will become more and more difficult to sell in the future. Now no one wants our cost price. What should we do?"

Grandpa Wang didn't want to put so many clothes in his hand. Listening to his wife's complaints, he strolled out with his back.

Unconsciously, Grandpa Wang walked to the door of Zhou's house, and Director Zhou just came out of it and almost hit him.

Director Zhou was in a cold sweat in horror. Uncle Wang was so old that if he hit the ground, it would not be up to him. He dodged urgently and almost flashed to his waist. Fortunately, he held the wall before he didn't fall down.