129-130

Chapter 129:

"Jiaojiao, let's change it." After reading in the morning, I went to the playground to do exercises. On the way to the playground, Lu Linxi made this suggestion.

Chen Jiaojiao didn't understand what she meant.

Lu Linxi said more clearly, "Up and down the berth. You squeaked on it last night, like a swing. I can't sleep at all.

Chen Jiaojiao blushed, "I was so excited last night. I promise not to move around at night. Just let me sleep in the upper bunk. I like to sleep on the upper bunk.

Lu Linxi raised two fingers and said, "It's agreed. Let's change our positions again and forth tonight."

Chen Jiaojiao immediately raised her hand and promised, "Don't worry, I will definitely not move again."

Liu Wenting, walking behind the two, listened to the conversation between them and bit Zhang Yuping's ears, "Have you seen it? Obsessive-compulsive disorder, but it doesn't let people sleep and move. Who doesn't turn over when he sleeps at night?

Zhang Yuping nodded thoughtfully.

At night, Chen Jiaojiao really didn't move again.

But she was woken up by Lu Linxi in the morning.

Chen Jiaojiao sat up suddenly and said in her first sentence, "Xiaoxi, let me change it with you. I almost suffocated me last night.

I can't move around in the sleeping bunk, as if I'm out of fun.

Lu Linxi was speechless, "Ok. When we come back in the evening, let's change seats.

This time, it was Chen Jiaojiao's turn to get up late. Lu Linxi asked her to wash up, and she ran to cook.

She went earlier than Chen Jiaojiao, but when it was her turn, there were still no pickles. In fact, there are not only pickles in the canteen in the morning, but also radish cabbage and tofu. Unfortunately, I did too little and sold out early. Of course, the porridge is still cold.

I can't help putting beef. Lu Linxi doesn't bring much.

So back in the dormitory, Lu Linxi offered Gao Jiazhi to buy her cans of pickles.

In the whole dormitory, only Gao Jiazhi alone eat pancakes and pickles for breakfast, middle and evening meals.

Others only eat in the morning, steam rice at noon and evening, and then cook in the canteen.

I can't afford meat dishes, but I can still afford vegetarian dishes. A large bowl of cheap cabbage vermicelli costs 20 cents.

Gao Jiazhi hesitated, "I only brought my share alone. If I sell it to you, I won't have enough to eat."

Lu Linxi felt that her mind was a little out of the way. "I'll give you money so that you can go to the canteen to buy vegetables at noon."

Taka Kasuga thought about it and wanted to agree.

She hasn't sold anything. So I don't know how much a can of pickles costs.

Lu Linxi smiled and said, "Why do you have half a catty in this can? I'll give you a dollar."

When Shen Xiaoran heard this, he looked over immediately. Is it a dollar? How can it be so expensive?

Gao Jiazhi never sold anything again, and knew that this can of pickles was not worth so much. She kept shaving her hand, "No need. There is too much piece. Just give me 50 cents."

Lu Linxi said, "Fifty cents is just the value of pickles. But you also helped me. If you take money to buy cabbage, it's not enough for a week. I can't let you sell me something, but I don't have food to eat, can I?"