51-52

Chapter 51:

Wang Yanxin directly sent the two to a station of Bus No. 33. On the way back, Lu Linxi and Lu Guanhua talked about their aunt's snack shop, "Aunt's business is so good. What time does she get up every day?"

"I got up at five o'clock in the morning. I won't leave until ten o'clock in the evening. There is a night market over there. She is next to the pedestrian street, and there is a lot of people. Her business is booming. Lu Guanhua looked at the passengers around him. He was crowded. It was hard for him to say the exact number. But Lu Linxi has seen the flow of people with his own eyes, and he can probably estimate it.

The business hours a day are 15 hours, and the daily running water is at least 400 to 500, which is better than her father's commissary business. Moreover, the net profit of food is higher than that of the commissary. Aunt can spend at least 300 yuan a day. With the deduction of rent, coal, utilities and labor costs, you can make a profit of at least 5,000 yuan a month. It's more profitable than walking around the streets.

But my aunt is busy alone and I'm still too tired. Get up early and be greedy. If you are hungry, make something to cushion your stomach. Except for going to the toilet, she almost stayed in that small space.

"Can she recruit a worker?" Lu Linxi has a little heartache for his aunt. Making money is important, but his body is the capital of the revolution. If you are tired, what's the use of making more money?

Lu Guanhua was deeply impressed by his daughter's words, "She had been busy with work before and didn't have time to call me. I just helped her over there for a while. The two people will be able to drive away, and she promised to add another person. I'm going to ask Mrs. Zhou to help in the store.

Lu Linxi was shocked, "Aunt Zhou? Isn't she going to take care of two children?"

Director Zhou has a son and a daughter. His grandson is two years older than her, and his granddaughter is similar to her. Although it is not a class, it is in the same grade.

Lu Guanhua didn't care much. "She took care of the children at home because the factory closed down. If she had a job, she would definitely be happy. Director Zhou is so idle that he can cook for his two children.

Director Zhou is the street director. He usually has nothing to do. He always leaves work on time.

Lu Linxi didn't say anything more.

They had nothing to say, but the other passengers spoke with relish.

Lu Linxi listened attentively. It turned out that the first two passengers were talking about the body that happened in the hat factory some time ago.

"The deceased has been determined to be the worker of the hat factory."

Lu Linxi heard that the worker status had been determined, and he had no doubt about it.

"It was not a person who died in the corpse crushing case. At least there are..." Passengers in red are scratching with their fingers.

Lu Linxi couldn't help clenched his bag. Oh, my God, eight people died. Is there a perverted murder in this place?

Perverted murder? These words instantly reminded her of some bad memories.

At that time, she was in Shenzhen. Because of the strange environment, the students around her were either rich or expensive. She became the target of exclusion. At that time, she did not know how to resist and had been silently enduring the bullying of her classmates. Later, when a male classmate learned that she was from T City, he was directly scared away, saying that she must be a pervert.