31-32

Chapter 31:

Uncle Zhou was a little anxious. Fearing that the matter would turn yellow, he quickly stopped him, "Oh, Mr. Zheng, don't worry yet. My father just loves his son. It's boring. But he still agreed to you adopt steamed buns. He wink at his father, "Really, Dad?"

Grandpa Zhou originally wanted to take Joe and sell his grandson at a good price. Unexpectedly, a sentence almost messed up the business. He nodded, "Yes!"

Zheng Tongkang still looked reluctant. "Tell me, what your father just said makes sense. Steamed buns are the only bloodline of his second son. How can I break up your flesh and blood?"

Uncle Zhou invited someone back, "My father is always confused. My two children, and my third brother is not married yet. The old couple were unpaid, and the children suffered with him. With you, steamed buns will be promising in the future. As long as the child has a promising, why does he give up his flesh and blood? We are all for the good of the child.

This was so touching that Zheng Tongkang sat down "ctantly for him".

The family didn't dare to take it up this week and began to discuss alimony. Folks have to pay alimony. It is said that it is alimony, but it is actually the money to buy a child.

The Zhou family opened their mouths, and the opening was 10,000 yuan.

Not to mention how Zheng Tongkang and Zheng's mother reacted, the Shi family felt that they were excessive. The Zheng family only asked 10,000 yuan after 12 years, and steamed buns were only five years old. They dare to ask so much. It's too black-hearted.

But it's none of their business. Neither of the old couple said anything.

Lu Linxi did not speak and quietly watched the game between the two sides.

After becoming a boss in her last life, she also bought shares in several fashion brands. At that time, she lowered the price through business reports and finding faults. She has never seen such a negotiation.

Zheng Tongkang obviously didn't expect the other party to ask for money when he came up. He didn't make a counteroffer. First, he talked to them and asked them about their situation.

No matter how anxious the Zhou family is, but they don't bargain, they can only talk to him patiently.

After a while, Zheng Tongkang inquired about the Zhou family.

No one in the Zhou family can drive except the dead Zhou Hua, so it is unlikely that they will go to Z Province to find children in the future.

Zheng Tongkang was relieved and began to answer their question just now, "It's too expensive. I disagree." He stretched out two fingers, "I can only give up to two thousand. The child has already remembered the story. He knows who his parents are, and there will always be a grudge for us.

Uncle Zhou counter-offered, "Five thousand, you take the child away. He has no father or mother, and no one will take him away."

Zheng Tongkang refused to give more and insisted on giving only 2,000 yuan.

Grandpa Zhou and Uncle Zhou just discussed slaughtering the Zheng family on the way, with a minimum of 5,000 yuan. Now he only pays 2,000 yuan, and he is a little disappointed.

When Grandma Zhou saw that they were deadlocked, she said she would think about them again.

Zheng Tongkang and Zheng's mother got up and left.

Baozi thought they didn't want to adopt themselves, so they subconsciously followed a few steps.

Lu Linxi touched his hand and whispered in his ear, "Wait a minute."