89-90

Chapter 89:

After the twelfth lunar month, the weather was cold and the earth were frozen, and the blind currents in big cities were strictly investigated. Shi Biaofeng returned from other places. After returning, he carried out a series of reforms of the hotel, issued rewards and punishment measures, and mobilized the enthusiasm of employees. The hotel's service attitude and food level have reached a higher level.

On this day, Shi Biaofeng came back drunk and happened to meet Accountant Chen's daughter-in-law getting off the shuttle bus.

Shi Biaofeng greeted her and was about to go home.

Chen's mother looked a little strange. After thinking for a moment, she still stopped him, "Biaofeng, no matter how busy you are, you can't just care about business, but also have to find Qiaofang. How long have you been since you went downtown to see Qiaofang?

Shi Biaofeng was stunned for several seconds, shook his head, and a cool breeze blew. Most of his wine woke up and frowned slightly, "Did she ask you tell me?" Did she complain?"

"No." Chen's mother hurriedly said, "I'm the one who came over, that's why I remind you. It's not good for these two couples not to meet for a long time. You two don't even have a child. The relationship is thin, and after that..."

Shi Biaofeng hummed twice perfunctorily, "Okay, I'll go to her when I'm free."

When Chen's mother saw that he didn't listen, she sighed and saw him go far away.

Chen's mother turned her head and went into the commissary.

When Lu Guanhua saw her, he greeted with a smile, "Would you buy something?"

Chen's mother shook her head and looked around. She was sure that no outsider could say, "Guanhua, I'm the only one who can help Xiaogang's father."

Lu Guanhua thought something had happened to Shi Biaofeng and asked anxiously, "What's wrong with him?"

"It's okay for others. But I think Qiaofang may have other ideas. Chen's mother was absent-minded when she went to work today and put the guest's seasoning wrong several times. "How could she make such a big mistake for no reason?" She didn't do this before."

Chen's mother is responsible for entertaining guests, cashiers and wiping the table in the spicy hot pot shop. Qiaofang is responsible for cleaning the kitchen and cooking for guests.

Lu Guanhua understood, "You mean there is someone in Qiaofang?"

They are all neighbors. They have lived together for so many years. They also know something about Accountant Chen's daughter-in-law, Lu Guanhua. She won't talk nonsense about nothing. I must have seen something.

Chen's mother was shocked, and she was also kind to remind Shi Biaofeng. It's not to break up the couple and wave their hands eagerly. "Oh, you can't guess this thing that has nothing to do. I just think she may... her mind is floating."

"Okay, I see. I'll remind him." Seeing that her hands were about to appear, Lu Guanhua had a headache. There was no evidence. He went to remind Shi Biaofeng, isn't it inappropriate?

Chen's mother did her duty, so she was relieved and walked out of the commissary.

In the evening, Director Zhou's daughter-in-law got off work. Lu Guanhua specially stopped her and asked her to help bring a letter to his sister.

Director Zhou's daughter-in-law took the letter and promised to bring it to him.

When he came home from school at noon, Lu Linxi separated from his two friends and walked into the commissary and saw that her aunt was at her house.