87-88

Chapter 87:

In early November, in the supermarket inventory, Lu Linxi received the report sent by Wang Yanxin.

The daily turnover is roughly between 21,000 and 22,000. Last month's electricity bill was 153,021 degrees, 70 employees, and the monthly salary was 20,000.

The total area of the supermarket at the intersection of Sancha Road is 1,500 square meters, which is three times that of the city center. The electricity bill is also three times that of the city center, and the salary of employees is twice as high as that of the city center, but the turnover is only 50% higher than that of the city center. The monthly net profit of excluding wages and electricity bills is only 54,700 yuan, not including rent and advertising fees. This supermarket is seriously not cost-effective. You don't earn as much money every month as in the city center.

Lu Linxi sighed, "The area of the supermarket has nothing to do with the turnover, but it is closely related to the location." She sat up straight and said, "Do you have any good idea?"

Wang Yanxin summed up three reasons for the low turnover, "First, there is no shuttle bus here. Second, the flow of people here is not as good as that in the city center. Third, only two factories here have not closed down.

The two factories are clothing factories and dairy factories respectively. Needless to say, the clothing factory has begun to lay off staff, and the dairy factory has been reduced day by day because several major factories nearby have closed down. The number of milk orderers have been reduced day by day. The workers of the dairy factory has been reduced from more than 500 yuan to the current 50. I heard that the salary has not been paid for a month. It seems that it will be a matter of bankruptcy sooner or later.

Lu Linxi looked at the data sheet and said, "The first point can be solved. You can drive a shuttle bus from the countryside to this place."

Wang Yanxin hesitated a little, "Can the purchasing power of rural people be okay?"

In fact, he prefers to lead the shuttle bus from the city center. But the route is repeated as soon as the bus comes.

"I have been to the countryside before, and the handicrafts sold at the market are good. But many of the packaged goods are fake. Country people give gifts during the Spring Festival or marriage. If they send fake wine, fake cigarettes, fake milk, they will definitely be laughed at. So they may prefer to go to the city to buy authentic products. Lu Linxi asked him to try one first, "If the sales volume can't rise, it won't be too late to cancel it."

Wang Yanxin wrote this down.

"As for the second article, there is no way to solve it for the time being." The densely populated downtown is, and the more you go to the city, the more dense it is. For example, my aunt's house is only 40 to 50 square meters, twice as small as the original house of the Lu family.

Lu Linxi looked at the third point. Only the clothing factory in the nearby factory was still dead, and other factories closed down one after another. "The third one can only wait."

In addition to the two original private factories in the city center, two new factories have opened this year. One is Wei Manlin's plush toy factory, and the other is Jiang's-invested kiln factory. I heard that the land taken by Jiang has been demolished and is planning to build the first commercial house in T City, attracting hundreds of workers to burn bricks. It is estimated that the foundation will be built after the Spring Festival.

Wang Yanxin nodded and didn't say anything more.

Lu Linxi suddenly remembered something, "By the way, how are the home clothes?"