137-138

Chapter 137:

Lu Guanhua couldn't figure out how his daughter made the money. He stayed in T-City for the first half of his life, and he didn't even know anything about foreign exchange. This belongs to his knowledge blind spot. The more you don't understand, the more you want to understand.

Lu Linxi is also half a bucket of water, but it's no problem to explain proper nouns to him.

Lu Guanhua listened to him and knew a little. Anyway, he felt that his daughter was very powerful and a little genius. "Why did you think of this?"

"I wanted to buy a house, but when I saw that the real estate bubble was too big, I changed my mind." Lu Linxi talked nonsense. In fact, she also borrowed Soros's light. Her stock speculation skills are very good.

Lu Guanhua was a little worried, "If you have earned so much money, will we be in danger?"

Lu Linxi's words reassured his father, "What is my little money? A tiger fund has made more than 4 billion yuan. Another person named YE earned more than 100 million yuan. I don't even have a piece of head.

"My God, these people are really awesome, 4 billion? So how much is his principal? Lu Guanhua is a curious baby and keeps asking.

"The tiger fund is a speculator and an international speculator. This Thai financial crisis was caused by the tiger fund." Lu Linxi sighed.

In addition to the ambitiousness of tiger funds, the insufficient foreign exchange reserves of these countries themselves are the root cause of this result.

Lu Linxi thought of Hong Kong City, which is the second goal of the Tiger Fund. The port city is luckier than Thailand. With the central government as the backstage, the Hong Kong dollar is also almost defended. The tiger fund failed. Although the Hong Kong city won, it also won tragically. But she can make a lot of money from it.

So when he returned to T City, Lu Guanhua told about his daughter's big profit.

Zhou Lanfang was really shocked. She knew more than Lu Guanhua, but after all, she had never speculated in stocks, so she was not very clear about her operation skills.

Lu Linfang repeated what she said to her father again. Finally, she said that these international speculators had a good taste in Thailand, and they would harvest other countries or regions in the same way.

"For example, Hong Kong City."

Lu Guanhua couldn't accept it first, "What's the matter? Thailand's defeat has nothing to do with us. You make money from it and it is not eye-catching. But if you make money from Hong Kong City, you will help outsiders deal with our own people. That's a traitor. It's sad to win than to win."

The port city has returned. Although some people in Hong Kong are arrogant and look down on their mainlanders, they still need to be clear inside and outside. Besides, not all Hong Kong people look down on mainlanders.

Zhou Lanfang also means this, "Your father is right. No matter how much we make money, we can't do such a conscienceless thing.

Lu Linxi couldn't laugh or cry, "Dad, Aunt Zhou, where do you think? I said they would deal with Hong Kong City, but they didn't say they would win. These people will win in Thailand because Thailand's foreign exchange reserves are insufficient. Unlike Hong Kong, its foreign exchange reserves are the third largest in the world, second only to the mainland. So it will be Hong Kong City that will win this time. I only want the tiger fund to lose when I buy Hong Kong stock. I'm helping my own people.

Lu Guanhua and Zhou Lanfang were relieved when they heard that Xiaoxi meant this.

Lu Guanhua repeatedly confirmed, "Are you sure we can win?"