227-228

Chapter 227

Lu Linxi returned to his residence and began to work normally. July is the brand show of Jintang.

This time she has to draw at least a hundred design drafts. Most of the time, she takes bodyguards around the capital to find inspiration. Sometimes she draws pictures outside, and sometimes she goes back to the studio to draw pictures.

On this day, she was in the office, and Abacus rushed to find her, "Sister! Do you know? Jiajia had a quarrel with her roommate.

Lu Linxi put down the pen and asked the assistant to take the design draft to the production department before asking about the progress of the abacus.

The abacus kept talking, "I went to work in the restaurant as you said. She saw that I was scolded by the lobby manager and loved me. She asked me to stop working and study hard."

Lu Linxi wondered, "It's not that she broke up with her roommate, did she?"

"Yes, yes, yes." The abacus nodded over and again, "I said that I would work to make money and treat guests to dinner. She said I was stupid and not worth it for those people. I said I didn't do it for someone else, I did it for her. She was very moved. She didn't bring her roommates with us on a date.

Lu Linxi was very happy to see his brother dancing, "Then you can go to school at ease." Don't make so many moths anymore.

The abacus nodded happily, "Okay."

He looked around, "Sister? Do you have any seasonal clothes? I brought it to Jiajia. I don't have much money on hand. It's a little saving a little."

Lu Linxi couldn't laugh or cry, "You will save money."

Abacus, hey, hey, laugh.

Lu Linxi asked Jiajia about the size of her clothes, and then took the abacus to pick up the clothes. Jiajia's age was there. In addition, she was still a college student and could not wear avant-garde styles. She chose some regular styles.

The abacus carried large and small bags and thanked her, "Sister, thank you."

Lu Linxi shook his head repeatedly and watched him run away with something.

At the World Restaurant, it's a little incredible that Zhang Anruo received a call from Shi Gang. This is the first time he has called her. She specially carefully ordered herself and then came to the appointment.

When I entered the restaurant, I found that Shi Gang had not come yet, but met an old friend.

The girl in blue greeted her.

Zhang Anruo was a little surprised, "Have you returned to China?"

The girl in blue nodded, "Yes."

Zhang Anruo was ready to move and asked her, "Is Miss Jiang Er back?"

The girl in blue shook her head, "No. Her project has not been completed yet, and it is a critical moment that she can't leave. I'm going back to China to play.

Zhang Anruo suddenly chatted for a while. As soon as Shi came, Zhang Anruo pleaded guilty to the girl in blue and went to the next door.

The girl in blue looked at the man opposite Zhang Anruo. Well, she looked quite decent.

Shi Gang said to Zhang Anruo, "I asked you to tell you something. I have a woman I like. Please stop flirting with me in the future. If she sees it, she will definitely lose her temper with me.

Zhang Anruo was a little stunned, "When?"

"It's been a while."

Zhang Anruo was a little difficult to accept, "Didn't you say that you are dedicated to your career? If you want to find a woman, why don't you look for me?