97-98

Chapter 97:

Director Zhou and Accountant Chen came back in early April. Zhang Banduan and Wang Tianci were indeed injured a little, but the road bandits were not too cruel. After lying in the hospital for two months, they were basically almost better.

Neighbors asked what was going on.

Grandpa Wang and Grandma Wang were afraid that everyone would blame their grandson, so they said it about it.

Speaking of which, it's really not the blame of Wang Tianci. What the hell is going on?

The two of them drove through M City, and it was Zhang Zand's turn to drive. Wang Tianci sat in the position of the deputy position.

At night, the road was dark. He turned on the high beam and saw a black plastic bag in front of him. He didn't take it seriously, which means pressing it directly. Unexpectedly, God gave his eyes to make good work and found that it was not a plastic bag, but a man. So he asked Zhang Qiduan to brake urgently.

Unable to see if the truck had hit people, the two got out of the car to check.

Unexpectedly, as soon as they opened the door of the cab, a group of people jumped out of them and directly covered their heads and pressed them to the ground, without even giving them a chance to talk. The legs of the two were broken.

The group of people carried the goods away, left two people, and disappeared.

They didn't even see the appearance of the group. Call the M Municipal Police Station to call the police, but there is no monitoring in that place, and the police can't help it. Finally, the two stayed in the hospital for a month. Seeing that things really couldn't be delayed, they had to call back.

All the neighbors who heard the truth were silent.

It's really not to blame Zhang responsible for this. But it's not okay to say that God is a gift from the king. If he doesn't remind Zhang Renduan, he will stick a life in his hand and will have to be imprisoned for a few years.

Neighborhoods all scolded these road bandits as abominable, "They are good at hand and good feet, why don't they make money by themselves?" You have to rely on grabbing!"

"This is a group of robbers."

Everyone scolded and scolded the ancestors of the road bandits for 18 generations.

Lu Linxi listened aside and suddenly asked his father, "Are you the same at that time?"

"At least I saw who hurt me at that time. Now the road bandits are becoming more and more sophisticated. Lu Guanhua also sighed.

Lu Linxi suddenly remembered something, "Dad? Would you like to invite my sketch teacher home and ask him to draw for you?

Lu Guanhua didn't expect his daughter to jump so fast and was stunned. "Why did you invite him home?"

Lu Linxi looked at his legs through the cash register, "Do you remember what those enemies look like?"

Lu Guanhua's soft expression was cold in an instant, just like the ice slag formed on nine cold days, and all the warmth was frozen. A trace of ruthlessness flashed in his eyes, "I know them even if they turn gray."

Lu Linxi's memory is not very good. "I think it's better to draw people first while you remember them. If you have a deviation in your memory in the future and can't remember it, it's not good.

Lu Guanhua thought about it carefully and his daughter said it well, "That's done. Invite the teacher home after class tomorrow.

Lu Linxi responded with a smile.