15-16

Chapter 15:

Lu Linxi did not take off his floral wallet and went straight to the policeman who was taking notes for the girl. "Comrade police, my trousers just hooked into a wallet."

The two people who were asking and answering looked at her at the same time, and then the eyes fell on her jeans.

It is a small and exquisite wallet, only the size of an adult slap. The fabric pattern is colorful flowers, folded like two pockets in half, and there is a zipper in the middle.

The girl's eyes lit up and she was very excited. "This is my wallet. Floral. There are 200 yuan, a pack of tissues, a tube of lipstick and 15 or sixteen coins in it.

The policeman squatted down and found that there was a zipper on the wallet with the chain of jeans. She finally untied it. She opened the wallet and counted it, comparing it with the one just record.

The girl thanked Lu Linxi, "Thank you for helping me find my wallet. You..." She looked at Lu Linxi's eyes suddenly lit up. "Aren't you just the little girl setting up a stall on the morning street?"

Lu Linxi nodded, "It's me."

The girl was obviously very excited, "Why don't you set up a stall recently?" She especially likes the clothes on the Lu family stall, which are cheap and fashionable. She originally wanted to buy some autumn clothes for work. Unfortunately, I went to the morning market a few days ago, and the booth was gone.

Lu Linxi explained with a smile, "My house has a small shop. I'll buy a refrigerator."

The girl didn't think it was incredible for the eight-year-old girl to come out to buy a freezer. She gave her a thumbs up, "You're really capable." She bent her eyebrows and thanked Lu Linxi again.

Lu Linxi shook his head and said, "I hooked my trousers. The thief..." Lu Linxi recalled carefully that the thief had just passed by her. She was short and didn't see her appearance at all. "I only remember that he had a mole on his chin, and I don't remember anything else."

The police have counted it. After confirming that it was correct, the girl asked her to sign it. Then he confessed to Lu Linxi.

Knowing that the thief had a mole on his chin, he sneered, "It's really a dog who can't change to eat shit. Stealing money again!"

It seems that the thief is a regular visitor of the police station, and the police know him.

After Lu Linxi finished the transcript, he said goodbye to the girl. The other party originally wanted to buy something to repay Lu Linxi, but she didn't want to squeeze out anymore and refused, "No."

The girl still wanted to give her money, but Lu Linxi refused to ask for it. She was afraid that the other party would be too polite. She squeezed into the crowd directly and waved goodbye to the other party.

The girl's voice submerged the surroundings of promotional sounds.

Lu Linxi restrained his mind and looked at the counter around him, and almost all the eyes were full of people. The buyer gathered the salesmen in it and asked questions.

Lu Linxi finally found a place to sell refrigerators. Ordinary families usually buy refrigerators, which can be frozen and refrigerated; while refrigerators are generally bought by merchants.

There were slightly fewer guests here, and the salesperson could still take time to chat, but the two salesmen obviously didn't take one of her hairy children seriously, thinking that she looked at it curiously.

Lu Linxi didn't care. She observed the data of these brands alone, and then compared them. Occasionally, when she encountered that she didn't understand the parameters, she came next to the salesperson and listened to the other party's explanation to other customers.