23-24

Chapter 23:

It's time for Shi Biaofeng to get married.

Red paper was pasted on the wall outside the family area, and a country band was put up on the cement road of the Lu family's commissary department, which was playing music with cheeks.

Eight people held a variety of musical instruments, including drums, big shovels, small shovels, bangzi, trumpet, huqin and suona.

The groom rode his bicycle all the way from the countryside to this side. When it arrived, the band began to play music.

Many people gathered around to watch the bride, and Lu Linxi and Tang Yinan stood aside to watch the bustle.

Tang Yinan touched Lu Linxi's arm, "Oh? What kind of song is this? The last time I went back to my hometown, the funeral was also blown by this ceremony. Why do you still brag about this when you get married?"

Lu Linxi whispered, "I don't know, but this song sounds cheerful and festive. It should be blown when you get married."

Tang Yinan nodded, and that was the countryside blew the wrong.

The band walked in front, the groom and the bride followed, and someone sprinkled sugar for everyone to pick it up.

Lu Linxi and Tang Yinan picked up a lot of red peanuts and peanut sugar.

When the bride and the bride entered the house, the two peeled peanuts at the door. I don't know where the steamed bun came from. He stuffed a lot of candy in his pocket and had peanuts in his hand. Seeing that Lu Linxi liked to eat peanuts, he gave all the peanuts to Lu Linxi.

When Tang Yinan saw that he only gave it to Lu Linxi and didn't give it to himself, Tang Yinan deliberately teased him, "Why did you just give it to her, not give it to me?"

Although Baozi was small, he was a thoughtful person. He explained in a low voice, "Because Sister Xiaoxi is kind to me. Uncle Lu also gave me milk.

Tang Yinan touched his little face, peeled a piece of sugar and stuffed it into his mouth. "Is it sweet?"

The steamed bun's saliva was about to flow out, and he quickly sucked it back. His teeth crunched and nodded like mashing garlic. "Sweet."

He waved to Lu Linxi.

Lu Linxi squatted down and Baozi asked her curiously, "Sister Xiaoxi, why is Uncle Shi unhappy about getting married?"

Tang Yinuan bounced his head and was a little funny. "How do you know that they are unhappy?"

The steamed bun rubbed the place where she bounced, a little far away from her. "His face is so long. I'm unhappy at first glance.

He looked at Lu Linxi and broke the posture of the casserole to ask the end.

Lu Linxi really didn't know, "Maybe he spent too much money to marry his daughter-in-law, right?"

Baozi got the answer and turned around and left.

When the auspicious time arrived, relatives and friends of the Lu family and neighbors went in to have wine.

The Lu family came to eat the banquet. The main reason was that her father's legs and feet were not good. She was worried that there were too many married people, so she turned around and accidentally knocked him down. Of course, this is just a clear reason. The real reason is that Lu Linxi has another important task today, that is, after the banquet, she will ask the Shi family to pay for tobacco and alcohol.

The Shi family has hollowed out their family in order to marry this new daughter-in-law. If they don't bring it back this time, it may take it off for several years. It's not easy for her father to take care of Uncle Shi directly. She volunteered to take over the task. After all, she is young and childish.