223-224

Chapter 223

Maybe he is in a good mood, and it may also be the magic of love. Lu Linxi's painting will be smooth in the next few days. After drawing the picture, she will be completed by the production department, and she is in charge of the supervisor.

In the evening, Lu Linxi and Shi Gang walked together and asked about steamed buns, "I haven't talked to him yet?"

Shi Gang patted her on the back of her hand, "He has returned to M. Next time. Aren't you busy with work?

Lu Linxi was a pity, "I still want to enlighten him. Maybe he will stop drilling the tip of the horn after listening to my words.

Shi Gang couldn't laugh or cry, "He is M country time, several jet lag from us. You are so busy that you are not free."

Lu Linxi felt that what he said was wrong. "Wait for me to go for a show in M, I can go and see him."

Shi Gang was stunned, but he forgot about it. After thinking about it, he still gave her the contact information of the steamed bun MSN. "I can't persuade it. Don't be discouraged. He has a axis."

Lu Linxi nodded, "Okay."

When she got home, Lu Linxi received a call from Tang Yinuan. She was a little speechless. "Why did you call me back so late?"

Tang Yinan was very sorry, "It's too busy to shoot. After I gave birth to a baby, I felt that my memory was much worse. I didn't have time to reply. I kept reciting my lines. Are you looking for me?"

Lu Linxi repeated what Wang Xiaojuan said to her, "She is also hearsay, and she doesn't know whether it's true or false. Anyway, do you understand by yourself?"

Tang Yinong obviously didn't know about it. She was stunned for a long time and muttered on the phone. "No wonder his attitude is so bad that he has been angry several times."

Lu Linxi was shocked, "He attacked you?"

Tang Yinuan didn't hide it. He said, "He lost his temper at home several times."

I lost a lot of money on investment. I was in a bad mood. It was too normal to lose my temper. However, Lu Linxi asked, "Has did he hit you?"

"That's not true. He doesn't fight with women. Tang Yinan took a deep breath and said, "Thank you, Xiaoxi, and also thank Xiaojuan for helping me. When I finish shooting, I will figure it out."

Lu Linxi asked her to be psychologically prepared, "Don't worry, everything has us."

Tang Yi said thank you warmly, and then urged the filming there, and she hung up the phone.

In the blink of an eye, Wu Ling finally found out Zhang Haichuan's investment and reported to Lu Linxi, "He invested 8.6 billion yuan abroad, but he lost money. Domestic business is not affected. He wants to make up the deficit with loans from domestic banks. However, the bank governor does not allow funds to be transferred abroad. So I didn't agree with his loan request."

Lu Linxi frowned, "That is to say, he needs a large amount of funds now. If there is no funds, foreign projects will be yellow, and even the capital can't be recovered?"

Wu Ling didn't know how to invest. According to the news she asked, it should be like this, so she nodded.

Lu Linxi changed his hand, and foreign companies could file for bankruptcy. Even if foreign investment fails, there is no money. At least he still has a lot of industries in China. Tang Yinuan doesn't have to pay off his debts. It's just that it's not a big deal to change from a rich man at the beginning to a little rich man. She nodded gently, "That's it."