37-38

Chapter 37:

When riding into the end of the alley, the two people in front stopped and waited for Tang Yinong.

At this time, Tang Yineng held the wall in his hand, gasped, and looked sideways at the two groups behind him fighting, and they hit very fiercely. You punched, I punched me, and the moves.

She was too scared to look at it again. After gasping, she walked forward quickly. When she saw the two of them waiting for herself, she finally breathed a sigh of relief and complained, "You ride too fast that I can't catch up."

Lu Linxi just cared about running and didn't see who came at all. At this time, she had time to ask, "Didn't you say that the urban management is off duty?"

Grandma Tang parked her bicycle, came to carry it to her granddaughter, and answered Lu Linxi's question by the way, "It's not the urban management. That's a bunch of gangsters. They came to collect the booth fee. Fortunately, they only charge a little money. If you are unlucky, you may have swept all your goods. That's a group of bandits.

Lu Linxi frowned, "The police don't care?"

"Where can I get it over?" Grandma Tang sighed and urged her granddaughter, "Let's go. Isn't the bright place good? There are many urban management.

Tang Yinnuan nodded and was about to leave when she suddenly saw a plastic bag at the foot of the wall, which was hard. She picked it up and saw that there seemed to be a heavy guy inside, which was so heavy.

She opened it and saw that it was a toy wooden barn.

Grandma Tang was thrown away by her granddaughter. "This kind of toy wooden warehouse is not safe at all. In the past, Wang Tian gave his father a toy wooden warehouse for him and broke his classmates' eyes. You can't play with such a dangerous thing.

Tang Yinuan is a girl. She has taught her to be quiet since she was a child. She is not interested in guns and so on. As soon as she was about to throw it away, Lu Linxi quickly stopped it, "Don't throw it away, give it to me." I like this."

Grandma Tang was afraid that her child would go back and have an accident, so she patted her thigh excitedly, "Oh, you can't play this." This gun is very dangerous.

Lu Linxi smiled and said, "Relare. I'm not aiming at people. I'm just having a good time."

Grandma Tang knew that Xiaoxi was talented and measured, so she didn't stop it.

Lu Linxi took the bag and touched it with his hand. The wooden warehouse was very heavy. Where is the toy wooden warehouse, it was obviously a real wooden warehouse.

Lu Linxi had seen Maimakura in his last life. In that part of France, crimes can happen at any time, and residents can legally hold wooden positions. At that time, she was a well-known model. For safety, and because she couldn't afford to hire bodyguards, she took the wooden warehouse permit after getting a French permanent residence permit and bought a wooden warehouse openly.

But this is the first time she holds a wooden warehouse in China. The moment she took the gun, she thought: Can she hold a wooden warehouse now? But if you think about it carefully, it seems that the wooden warehouse was banned in 1996, and now it is only in 1993.

Lu Linxi quietly put the wooden barn in the sack and rode his bicycle home.

When she got home, her eyes fell on her father's injured leg. If her father had a wooden warehouse to defend herself, she would not have lame.

Dad is missing a leg now, and she can defend herself with this wooden barn.

The next morning, Lu Guanhua closed the commissary and took Lin Xi to stand on the road at the entrance of the commissary department early to wait for the bus.