206-210

Chapter 206

The murder of Lu Linfang is still under investigation, and Lu Linxi appeared again to attend the event.

Her previous TV series need to be promoted. I just made the headlines on the front page before. Her popularity is high, and the media scrambled to interview her and ask about the story.

Lu Linxi did not talk about Xiaofang's theft, but said that she came to her own house. She happened to meet a gangster and burglary and was unfortunately killed.

This is also the news that the media has just reported. It's true or false.

Because Lu Linfang was a pornographic door and then an XD door before, the media disagreed with her death.

Some people think she is pathetic. Some people thought that she was dead and couldn't tell who she provoked outside, so they followed her home. Guess everything.

Lu Linxi told everyone not to disrespect the dead. People can't be resurrected from death, and leave a little morality under his mouth.

A media recently interviewed Lu Linxi, "Is Changgao Dairy an industry under your name?"

Lu Linxi didn't expect the other party to ask this, but finally no one asked about Xiaofang again, and Lu Linxi did not refuse to interview. "Yes, it's my name."

"As far as I know, your tall baby formula is 30% more expensive than other brands. Don't you think it's too black?"

Lu Linxi looked at each other's aggressiveness and quickly organized the language. "Actually, I wondered more about why their prices are so low than you. As far as our company is concerned, the profit is only 5%. I think its pricing is reasonable."

The next day, Lu Linxi received a call from Jiang Weiming, "You have made the headlines on the front page. Take a look."

Lu Linxi turned on his mobile phone and saw news criticizing her as a black-hearted businessman. The price was so expensive, and said that the profit was only 5%.

A bunch of netizens followed the trend and ridiculed her as a capitalist.

[Maybe she has been abroad for a long time and has also learned the capitalist.]

[Capitalists always eat people without blood.]

[No more long-distance milk, expensive and unpalatable!]

It seems that this is a encounter with the navy.

It's easy to build a brand, but it only takes a small opportunity to destroy it.

Not long after Changgao baby milk powder entered the market, consumers still don't trust it very much, so they are facing such a big crisis. If you want to gain a foothold in this industry, you must maintain its reputation and let others can no longer let others spread rumors.

Lu Linxi rubbed his eyebrows and was racking his brains to find a way.

He Erjiang called her and asked her what to do.

Lu Linxi told him not to worry, "You just control the quality and I'll deal with it."

After hanging up the phone, Cai Cai called her, "Do you want me to do public relations?"

Cai Cai is bringing newcomers. Recently, he sent two newcomers to the crew. He has nothing to do, and he is idle. He just wants to do more for the boss. In this way, the boss will think about himself if he has good things.

Lu Linxi asked her, "What are you going to do with public relations?"

Cai Cai really has two brushes. "First, you can take a picture of the management of the dairy factory, so that everyone can understand the long-term dairy industry and be more assured about it. However, this progress is relatively slow. Many people may not be happy to click on it. Second, let's talk about the facts and take out the milk powder on the market for testing. Then publish the data."