147-148

Chapter 147

After dinner, Lu Linxi thought that Tang Yineng and Chen Jiaojiao would come to play with her. Unexpectedly, Shi Gang came first.

The last time I went to the capital to record the program, the time was so tight that Lu Linxi didn't have time to find him at all. The two haven't seen each other for a year.

Shi Gang looks more energetic, and his whole popularity is very high.

Lu Linxi joked about him, "How many stores do you have opened now?"

Shi Gang smiled and said, "There are 15 in the capital and five in the deep city."

Lu Linxi exclaimed, "Do you move so fast?"

Shi Gang stalled his hand and said, "Now that investment is attracting investment, and the land price is cheap, so I will take more."

"Do you have enough money?" Lu Linxi is not enough, is he? Although she has never been popular at once, Shi Gang's expansion is too fast.

"I got a loan. I borrowed 60% of the land price of two million plus five million yuan of building fees, and the cost of seven million yuan. You only need to pay a down payment of 40%. Shi Gang said it lightly.

Lu Linxi listened but panicked. His expansion speed was too fast, "Are you afraid of problems?"

Shi Gang was slightly surprised, "Did you guess?"

His answer made Lu Linxi stunned and looked at him worriedly, "Is there really something wrong?"

She said it casually, but it turned out to be true. She is really a crow's mouth.

Shi Gang rubbed his face and nodded heavily. "At that time, I was busy opening a new store. The head of a store colluded with the accountant and the cashier to sweep away more than 3 million yuan."

Lu Linxi has a stalk in his heart, more than three million? With Shi Gang's expansion speed and so much money owed to the bank, one may break the capital chain. She stared at him, "What happened later?"

Shi Gang spread out his hand, "Later, I called the police. The person in charge had fled abroad, and the accountant and cashier were arrested and were waiting for the sentence. The money can't be recovered.

This incident reminded Shi Gang. He recruited a group of accountants from accounting firms to conduct comprehensively check the accounts, and finally caught a lot of moths who embezzled 1 public money. The tricks are endless, and they can't prevent them. "In the past year, the company has been hacked by at least 10 million."

Lu Linxi thought it was better for him to slow down. "You charge in the front and dragged behind, which is not conducive to development."

Shi Gang also understands this truth. But he thinks this is a rare development opportunity. Take care of this end, take care of that end. The most annoying thing is that the most corrupt this time is the person he trusts the most.

He was a little curious, "Willn't this problem happen in the shopping malls in the provincial capital?"

Lu Linxi shook his head. Aunt Zhou had a steady and steady nature, and Accountant Chen was conscientious and responsible. Any store's account was handed in a little late, and he could find him in a hurry. In addition to this, Lu Linxi also told him, "Don't make false accounts easily. Your real accounts are all real data. If you follow the rules and regulations, there will be no problems.

She also worked as an accountant in her last life. 90% of the deceived are deceived because of small bargains, and most of the embezzlement of public funds is also caused by irregular management.