85-86

Chapter 85:

After the renovation of the hotel, Lu Linxi also went to see it specially. The designer Wang Yanxin was looking for was very reliable and excellent. Of course, money burns very fast.

Lu Linxi has spent all the money on hand, and the deposit can't even be paid in the supermarket. Fortunately, for the sake of business, these suppliers took the initiative to pay the deposit in a month.

Originally, Lu Linxi wanted to wait until November to open the supermarket, but now the funds have been settled, and she plans to open together on National Day.

Lu Guanhua was a little worried, "The hotel opens and the supermarket also opens. Will it be too crowded?"

Lu Linxi had already figured out a plan to deal with it, "It's okay. The hotel enters directly from the gate. I opened a door on the left and right sides of the supermarket, entering on the left and exiting on the right. I don't have to worry about being crowded at all. The open space behind the mall has also been cleared, and it can be used as a parking lot at that time. Don't worry about being crowded."

Seeing that she had planned, Lu Guanhua couldn't help laughing, "You are becoming more and more handy now."

Lu Linxi didn't dare to take credit. She was just responsible for the general direction, and it was all thanks to those two people.

Wang Yanxin is in charge of the supermarket. If it is the first time, he still can't grasp it. The second time is that practice makes perfect.

It was the first time on Shi Biaofeng's side. He used to only be the owner of a snack bar. At first glance, he ran such a big hotel, which was a little scared. Fortunately, Shi Gang has been with Zheng Tongkang since he was a child and has seen how his father handles things. So if you meet something, Shi Gang pointed out, but he did it decently.

However, Shi Biaofeng and Wang Yanxin finally had a conflict.

It is reasonable for two people, one is responsible for the supermarket and the other is responsible for the hotel, and the well water is not changed. The business is not conflicting, and there are no contradictions. But there is really a contradiction.

The reason is that both of them plan to have activities on the National Day, and they both like the open space at the door of the mall.

Unlike the state-run shopping mall in the city center, there is a large open space at the entrance of the state-owned shopping mall at the intersection of Sancha Road.

Some time ago, there was a van holding an auto show here. Usually, there will also be promotional activities at the door of the mall.

Both of them were for their performance, and no one allowed anyone, so they made trouble with Lu Linxi and Lu Guanhua.

For business, Shi Biaofeng advertised on T City Radio Station and received a lot of orders.

The area on the second floor is large, but there are only four venues, and only four weddings can be held. However, he received too many orders, so he proposed to hold a group wedding to expand his popularity.

Wang Yanxin wants to hold a promotion at the door, so that buyers who pass by will naturally be willing to stop to buy when they hear that they are cheap.

Both of them are trying to make money, and there are plenty of reasons.

Director Zhou and Accountant Chen are very embarrassed.

Lu Guanhua was also hesitinent, so everyone looked at Lu Linxi.

She made a straight report, "The venue belongs to the hotel."