125-126

Chapter 125:

Lu Guanmei and Abacus looked opposite. The shops here clangtly pasted billboards, food, use and clothes, everywhere. Some write traditional Chinese, and some write English.

Lu Guanmei was sighing when she saw two people quarreling in the place where her brother was in line.

Lu Guanmei was shocked. Her brother was queuing up in the back. In case of a fight, her brother's legs and feet were not good, so don't be implicated. As soon as she was about to call her brother back, she saw the young man pointing at another man and eating away.

It took Lu Guanhua a long time to come back.

Lu Guanmei asked him what had happened just now.

Lu Guanhua handed the food to the abacus, "Eat it quickly. It's still hot."

Then he explained to Lu Guanmei, "The little young man jumped the queue. The eldest brother in the first place was unwilling, and the two quarreled. The young man spoke Cantonese. I didn't understand, but the eldest brother spoke Mandarin, and I understood. The locals here can't see the mainlanders directly.

A few days after coming here, Lu Guanmei was deeply stimulated. The gap is really too big. No wonder people here look down on the mainland.

Lu Linxi saw that they came back with a lack of interest, "What's wrong?"

Lu Guanhua told her what had just happened.

Lu Linxi sighed that Hong Kong will return to the motherland next year, and the port city and the mainland are relatives. No one likes poor relatives.

She can only say, "It will definitely get better and better in the future. We Chinese are the most diligent. Dad, you have to believe in the country.

Lu Guanhua nodded. He touched the head of the abacus, "Son, is this delicious?"

The abacus nodded, "It's delicious."

Zhou Lanfang was also helpless, "Didn't you just finish dinner? Why did you buy him something to eat? This child is spoiled by you.

"Let's travel, and you can let your child eat something. You can't eat it when you go back."

Lu Guanhua took one and broke a little for everyone, "You all try it. If it's delicious, I'll buy it. I was afraid it didn't taste good just now. I wasted money later and only bought two. This thing is quite expensive."

The prices here are ten times more expensive than those in my hometown.

Lu Linxi took it over. The pineapple oil was golden all over the body and put into his mouth. It smelled of cream and eggs. After baking, it was crispy and crispy. It tasted like fireworks in his mouth.

"This is quite delicious."

Zhou Lanfang took a bite. It looked like a pineapple on the surface. In fact, it had nothing to do with pineapples. In essence, it was bread. She doesn't like it very much.

Lu Guanmei felt that it tasted okay. But she doesn't think it's cost-effective to ask for 10 Hong Kong dollars. So shake your head and say it's not delicious.

So Lu Guanhua went to buy another copy for his daughter.

By the time he came back from the queue, the two had already blown their hair.

Zhou Lanfang's new hairstyle is really suitable for her. With the dress of her elite lady, she looks free and capable, has a strong aura, and mature women are generous and decent.

Lu Guanmei couldn't help it and gave her thumbs up, "It's so beautiful. This hairstyle really suits you."

Lu Linxi's hairstyle is pulled, and then cut a sea of air, which looks cute and delicate. There is a kind of liveliness and beauty of young girls.