119-120

Chapter 119:

In the early morning of October 20, Lu Linxi woke up before dawn.

The first thing I do when I wake up is to make up Zhou Lanfang.

She stayed in the hotel, and Zhou Lanfang came to find her and put on makeup in the exhibition hall.

When she was in melting, two waitresses gathered around and looked around. They are relatively young and love beauty, so it is easy to accept new things.

When Lu Linxihua was melted, the two stood aside and asked if they didn't understand.

Lu Linxi also taught them patiently.

Zhou Lanfang belongs to a clear face, commonly known as light face. Her eyebrows are half cut, but the first half is a little messy, which makes her whole body very serious.

Eyebrows are a very important part. Remove the excess, turn the remaining half, and the sense of seriousness suddenly disappears most of it.

She put on makeup according to normal. The only thing to pay attention to is that her face is not suitable for heavy makeup, so there is no need to wear very deep eyeliner. The color of eye shadow should also be lighter.

After melting, Zhou Lanfang was ten years younger in an instant, and her facial features were not particularly prominent. The only obvious thing is that her nose is thin and narrow. With the outline of slender eyes, eyebrows and thin lines of lips, the whole body looks particularly refreshing.

"Wow, the feeling of the campus goddess."

After Lu Linxi's transformation, Zhou Lanfang's temperament completely changed.

The two waiters only felt magical, "Is that great?"

Lu Linxi told the two more points, and they listened and remembered them.

Zhou Lanfang looked at herself in the mirror and was also a little in a trance. She seemed to have returned to her school days. It was her most beautiful youth. She looked at Xiaoxi and said, "Thank you so much. Make me so beautiful.

Lu Linxi waved his hand with a smile, "Don't cry. This cosmetic is not waterproof. Crying, you have to remove makeup and rein it.

She was so easy to cry. Zhou Lanfang was amused by her and patted her on the shoulder. "Anyway, thank you so much."

This daughter is so sweet.

Lu Linxi was crying, bent the corners of his mouth and laughed, and kept packing up in his hand.

Lu Guanmei's Ai came over, and Lu Linxi asked, "Aunt, do you want me to help you turn it again?"

Lu Guanmei squeezed her lips and was a little embarrassed, "Is that okay?"

"Of course." Lu Linxi is also idle. The eyebrows of my aunts have been repaired, and there is no need to repair them again. Saved a step.

She chatted with Zhou Lanfang, "What about the abacus? There are so many people today. Don't let him run around.

Zhou Lanfang smiled and said, "Grandma Tang takes it with her. He wore that suit and said that our family would take a family photo later.

Lu Linxi smiled and said, "Okay."

Lu Linxi always felt that something was missing. After thinking about it for a while, he finally thought, "By the way, isn't there a bridesmaid?"

Zhou Lanfang shook her head and said, "No, we don't like this. Neither is the best man."

After putting on makeup, Lu Linxi went outside and waited for the table.

Lu Guan was beautified and dared not go out alone, so he wanted to follow Zhou Lanfang later.