95-96

Chapter 95:

On Saturday afternoon, Lu Linxi was helping to sort out the goods in the commissary. The phone rang. Lu Guanhua went to answer the phone. This was from M City.

I don't know what to say at the other end of the phone. Lu Guanhua's face changed directly and asked his daughter to call Director Zhou and Accountant Chen.

Director Zhou and Accountant Chen are not doing well this year. Zhang Cunduan and Wang Tianci didn't return for a long time, and the wholesale bank on the other side of the thirteenth bank kept urging them to deliver the goods.

This is obviously an accident. But the two of them haven't heard from each other for a long time.

They can only wait.

At this time, something really happened.

Lu Guanhua handed the phone to Director Zhou. After hearing this, he said repeatedly, "Okay, I'll go there."

After put down the phone, Accountant Chen couldn't wait to ask, "How's it going?" Are you all right?"

Accountant Chen, Lu Guanhua and Lu Linxi stared at him, waiting for him to announce the bad news. Although I have guessed a little in my heart, I still prayed that it was "not true".

What's terrible?

Director Zhou collapsed directly, 1.8 meters tall. After answering the phone, his body trembled. His eyes were red, his eyes were full of tears. His trembling hands held Accountant Chen's hand. "It really happened. When I was in M City, I met a group of road bandits and robbed all the goods. Fortunately, people are fine. Brother, what should I do?"

Perhaps it had been expected before that Accountant Chen was not surprised at all. He was stunned for a long time, had no time, and didn't even comfort Director Zhou. His mind was blank, and it took him a long time to lick his dry lips and asked, "Then when will they come back?"

"The two of them were broken in their legs. The doctor said it would take some time to come back. Their money has been robbed. Let's take people with us. Factory Director Zhou was worried for a month and finally got the accurate news. The string in his heart finally couldn't stand it and broke.

Accountant Chen looked flustered and helped Director Zhou, "Then let's pick someone up quickly."

The two helped each other and left. People who are only in their forties are stunned like old people, and their backs are bent.

What's good about this? This car is not cheap.

Lu Guanhua and Lu Linxi looked at each other, and their eyes were full of worries.

Director Zhou and Accountant Chen soon set out for M City.

Grandpa Wang and Grandma Wang are also with them. Although Director Zhou and Accountant Chen repeatedly said that they were fine, if it was really okay, why didn't Sun Tzu come back until now?

The old couple are worried. They must go with them to see their grandchildren all right before they can rest assured.

On the eighth day of the first lunar month, the clothing factory officially resumed work. Before leaving, Director Zhou handed over the clothing factory to Zhou Hongguang, the technical vice director.

Zhou Hongguang also has a headache. How to deal with it? They don't even have a penny in the company's account. They don't even have the money to order the fabric. However, buyers on the other side of the thirteen lines are urging them to deliver goods.

What do they send?

At this moment, only two drivers left in the clothing factory are about to resign.