35-36

Chapter 35:

When Lu Linxi came home, Lu Guanhua told her what it was supposed to be.

Lu Linxi looked through the magazine. Good boy, it was also very fashionable abroad in the 1990s. In the eyes of her future generations, these clothes are not out of date.

She looked so fascinated that she didn't even hear her father talking to her. Lu Guanhua knocked on the table and reminded her, "Xiao Xi, what do you think?"

Of course, Lu Linxi wants to help the factory, "But I don't know design."

She is just knowledgeable and has advanced aesthetics, which does not mean that she can design. She has just studied sketches for a long time and can't draw design manuscripts at all.

"It's okay. You can tell the designer about your ideas or look at the pictures to modify the style. Lu Guanhua smiled and said, "Director Zhou will ask the designer to cooperate with you."

Lu Linxi didn't lose any money at all. If the factory is willing to try, then try it. "Okay, you can ask the designer to come next Monday."

In the next few days, Lu Linxi began to read magazines in addition to going to school and doing homework.

From time to time, she sighed and frowned. She made herself bitter and hateful at a young age. Tang Yinan looked up at her, and her eyes were puzzled. "What are you sighing? With so many beautiful women, should you drool?

Lu Linxi rolled his eyes and said, "I'm not a man. How can I drool at them?"

Tang Yinan didn't understand what she meant, "You don't envy them so beautiful?"

Lu Linxi was stunned and immediately couldn't laugh or cry. She scratched her head. She thought she was an adult in her previous life and forgot that she was just a child now.

I'm afraid Tang Yinong doesn't understand what she means. It's so embarrassing.

Lu Linxi coughed softly, "I envy you. But I don't know how to tell the designer.

Tang Yinan didn't understand her scruples and casually said, "What's hard to say about this? You can say whatever you want.

Lu Linxi's anxious heart was appeased, "Okay, if the designer says I'm whimsical later, remember to help me."

Tang Yinan didn't know why, but he still nodded, "Ok. I'm sure I'll say something good for you."

After a while, the designer finally came.

So come here now, because Lu Linxi is a student and has classes during the day.

The designer's name is Xie Suqiu. He is in her forties and has a straight face, which is stricter than the teaching director of Phoenix Primary School. Matching her expression is her hairstyle, which is tightly tied to the back of her head into a small bag, and it is also wrapped in a black hair net just used by the old lady. Lu Linxi only saw nurses pricked in future generations, but in order to prevent her hair from falling off, one of her designers wore this hairstyle, which looked too rigid. The clothes were also blue-gray overalls that were popular in the 1970s and 1980s. They were wide, and the buttons were buttoned to the top one, and the hem was lowered down.

It can't be seen from her dress that she is a fashion designer. What I don't know is that she is a scientific researcher, which is too serious.

Lu Linxi poured water on the designer, "Mr. Xie, are you thirsty?"

Xie Suqiu is a little arrogant. Her face has always been stiff, and her appearance is in line with everyone's girl's temperament. But he was a little cold. He took the cup, put it on the table casually, and spread out the picture book he brought. "Director Zhou asked me to come to you. Let's get straight to the point. How do you want to design it?"