185-186

Chapter 185

The June weather is so hot that people can't open their eyes, and the sun is burning above their heads, as if they want to roast people dry.

Chen Jiaojiao and Tang Yi were so hot that they followed the abacus and entered the commissary.

The abacus stuffed everyone with an ice cream in their hand, "Is it hot?" Eat an ice cream to relieve the summer heat.

Lu Linxi came in through another door, "Yo? Did you two come back by car? Why didn't Uncle Chen take it up?"

"What are you picking up? Now that the security is so good, we will take a taxi back by ourselves. Chen Jiaojiao said carelessly.

It was so hot that she didn't want her father to wait for her at the gate of the railway station.

Chen Jiaojiao bit her mouthful of ice cream and felt comfortable. "It's getting hotter and hotter these days, thanks to my upper filming. Otherwise, you have to cover up your prickly heat this day.

Tang Yi's goose bumps have risen, "Oh, don't mention it. I acted a few days ago, and I filmed winter scenes. As soon as I finished putting on makeup, I spent it. It's so hot that I can't stand it, and the prickly heat makes me feel uncomfortable all over.

Lu Linxi asked her to take a shower when she went home, "Put some prickly heat powder." Your house also has air conditioning. It's slowly disappearing."

Tang Yinuan nodded.

The abacus squeezed between Tang Yinan and Chen Jiaojiao.

Tang Yineng was forced to give up two steps and looked at Lu Linxi doubtfully.

Lu Linxi couldn't help laughing and silently made his lip-mouth "shooting" at her.

Tang Yinan suddenly said, "Abacus" is strange today. It turns out that there is a plan.

Chen Jiaojiao hasn't reacted yet. When she saw the abacus, she naturally called, "Help me carry my luggage home later." I watched it all the way and I was exhausted.

The abacus said that there was no problem. He licked his face and smiled at her, "Sister Jiaojiao? My sister said you wrote the script?

Chen Jiaojiao nodded, "Yes. I wrote it. What's wrong?"

"Do you have me?" The abacus blinked, "I'm my sister's own brother."

Chen Jiaojiao reacted slowly and was not really stupid. She was stunned for several seconds before she reacted to correct him, "How can you be her own brother?" You two are not related by blood. There is something wrong with your words.

The abacus didn't expect her to be serious and choked by her. "I mean we are both family. Look at my sister's face, you also added me. I really want to shoot."

Chen Jiaojiao thought about it carefully, "Okward. I originally designed the role of a toolman, or I would have changed to you?

The abacus subconsciously looked at Dad. Lu Guanhua spread out his hand and looked innocent. He just guessed wildly. Unexpectedly, he really guessed.

The abacus smiled and nodded, "Tool people should be tools, but I think you can introduce my identity."

Chen Jiaojiao thought for a moment, "Ok. No problem." Just add a subtitle then.

The abacus hasn't given up yet. "How much money do I have?" Do you have money to take the film?"

Chen Jiaojiao nodded, "Yes, get the salary according to the number of the play. You are a group show, and you will appear for 20 yuan at a time.