117-118

Chapter 117:

Lu Linfang looked at Zhou Lanfang for a long time and couldn't think of where she had seen it. Fortunately, she didn't want to. Instead, she first saw that Zhou Lanfang was wearing a Beibei skirt. The so-called Beibei skirt was collarless and sleeveless. There was a circle of fine folds below the waistline, and the belt was tied behind her. The one launched by Feijie last year was not long after it went public all over the street. Yes.

However, Feijie's materials are really good, and the stall is completely unmatched. Her mother bought one. How dares Zhou Lanfang wear such an expensive skirt?

Zhou Lanfang was uncomfortable stared at by her and pulled her clothes. "I bought it myself. I didn't spend your father's money."

Lu Linfang didn't believe it very much, but the man was about to marry her father, and she couldn't stop him.

So she continued to ask, "Dad, I heard that you have opened several supermarkets and hotels. Is it true?"

Lu Guanhua nodded, "Yes! However, we are partners. The Shi family accounts for 20% and the family area accounts for 10%. Domedo accounts for 70%, of which your sister accounts for 90% of Domedo's shares. She made all the money. I only own 10% of Domeido's shares.

Lu Linfang frowned. Her sister was just a famous model in her last life. What does she know about doing business? Obviously, my father was biased and gave the shares to his sister in advance.

"You are biased! You clearly said that my sister and I were half of the same person.

Lu Guanhua had a headache, "I didn't. If you don't believe it, ask yourself. Everyone in the family area knows that your sister designed a hat and earned 180,000 yuan.

Hat? Lu Linfang is half of the letter. Lu Linxi is a famous model. She knows more than anyone else about what is popular when dealing with clothes every day. Maybe it's true. But she couldn't admit it. She stretched out her hand and asked her father for money, "Aren't you going to give me a living expenses?" I'm short of money now. Give me 10,000."

Opening his mouth is 10,000 yuan, and the lion's opening scared Lu Guanhua very much. He has just finished building a house and is preparing for the wedding. How can he get 10,000 yuan on hand?

"Xiaofang, Dad doesn't have so much money for the time being." Lu Linxi went back to the house and took out a wooden box and poured out all the notes inside, the largest one hundred and the smallest pieces. There were about 600 or seven hundred yuan, and he was all in his annoyance into his daughter's hand. "Dad has finished building a house. You can take these first." I'll give you the next time Dad divides the dividend.

10,000 yuan shrank to 600 or seven hundred yuan. How could Lu Linfang accept it? She threw the money back directly. "Do you want to kill me with such a little money?" Do you say you are not biased?"

Paper money floated and scattered on the ground like leaves. It's not easy for Lu Guanhua to make money. Being so cherished by his daughter, his heart is bleeding.

Lu Linxi, who has been acting as an invisible person, clapped her hand and said, "Why don't you give me half of what the Gu family bought for you?" Do you know what divorce is? I'm my father, you're my mother, and we don't have to pay each other's living expenses. Now you let him pay for living expenses, which is taking advantage of me.

Lu Linfang was so angry that she knew that this sister was not so gentle, but everyone was blind and praised her sister for being good and disliked her.

The two sisters stared at each other, and no one let anyone go. Lu Guanhua tore the two daughters apart, "Stop arguing."

Lu Linxi squeezed his lips and looked at his angry father. He is not her father alone. He is worried that his sister is normal. So she changed her way and said, "She followed her mother to take care of her family, dressed in gold and silver, ate well, drank well, and enjoyed such a good education. You also paid her living expenses, which was unfair to me. Well, we will take the primary school to junior high school exam next year. Whoever does well in the exam will reward him 10,000 yuan.