155-156

Chapter 155

Halfway through the meal, Lu Linxi took the excuse to go to the bathroom. Wu Ling protected her and went out with her, and then the two stopped.

Wang Da sneered, "Wei, you can't handle such a woman who has seen big scenes. Forget it."

Zhong Zhuangwei didn't want to. He just liked celebrity models, especially Lu Linxi's momentum during the show. He felt that women should be more reserved. "She only made so much money by taking a show. I will definitely take her down.

Wang Da said lightly, "She doesn't care about a car of more than 100,000 yuan. What do you impress her? 500,000? Or a million? It's just a model, more beautiful women than her. Why do you have to chase her?"

Zhong Zhuangwei felt that his good brother could not understand himself. Is he the person who pulls the stinky people on the bed? He has a picky appetite.

Zhong Zhuangwei looked at Fang Shiyuan and said, "I'll work harder later."

Fang Shiyuan nodded and agreed.

Just then, the door was pushed open from the outside, and Lu Linxi and Wu Ling entered the box one after another.

Lu Linxi was answering the phone. Shi Gang at the other end of the phone. Maybe she learned from Wu Ling that she was going to buy a courtyard, so he called to ask.

Lu Linxi explained with a smile, "I don't have some spare money on hand, but I also put it away, so I bought two sets. If you like it, you can also buy it.

Shi Gang really has some spare money. As one of the people in charge, his annual salary is hundreds of thousands. He didn't spend any extra money. He was also a little moved to learn that Xiaoxi had bought a courtyard.

But he flew everywhere and really didn't have time to go to the capital to see the house.

Lu Linxi accepted so many things from him last time, so he wanted to repay him, "If you don't have time, I'll show it for you. Come back when signing the contract."

Shi Gang was afraid of bothering her. "You should be very busy, right?"

Lu Linxi smiled cheerfully, "It's okay. I asked Wu Ling to help me collect the housing resources, and I just go there again this weekend.

Shi Gang was right to think about it. Why didn't Wu Ling have to be idle when she went to school, so he thanked him and the two ended the phone.

Lu Linxi put away the phone and saw Fang Shiyuan staring at herself as soon as he looked up. "What's the matter?"

Fang Shiyuan swallowed her saliva, "Didn't you say you didn't have money just now?"

Lu Linxi was stunned, "The show doesn't make much money, but you can still make money by shooting the cover of the magazine for endorsement fees." In addition, I also have several clothing brands, a clothing factory, a dairy, several shopping malls, supermarkets and several hotels. So..."

She said that Fang Shiyuan swallowed his saliva. How can she be so rich? Why hasn't it been reported in the newspaper?

Oh, by the way, there was a previous report that she did establish a self-created brand Jintang, but it seems that she has never seen Jintang's store.

Her reaction was a little excited, but Zhong Zhuangwei and Wang Da were so cool when they heard it. Wang Da is not optimistic about his brother. Such a rich woman doesn't like her brother, does she?

After a meal, the two men lost the lax work at the beginning.

Lu Linxi also made an appointment with the owner in the afternoon, so he got up and left.