225-226

Chapter 225

Zhou Lanfang came back on the 27th day of the twelfth lunar month. She finished everything and went home for the Spring Festival.

At the dinner table, Lu Linxi asked about the sales of Huaxia Real Estate.

Now they are all future houses. As long as they are built to a certain extent, you can get a sales license and pre-sale.

Zhou Lanfang nodded, "Sold one-third. With two-thirds left, Mr. Chen said he would cover the plate. House prices will definitely rise again next year, so there is no need to be so urgent.

Lu Linxi was a little worried about the return of funds. "Don't you plan to build it next year?"

"Of course, it should be covered. We also took pictures of two plots of land from the sea market, which can be built at the beginning of next spring. Sell and cover it at the same time. Zhou Lanfang was also very happy to talk about the house. "Before, we felt that the net profit of real estate was only 60%, but by the end of the year, house prices rose sharply, and the net profit could at least double."

Lu Linxi hasn't paid attention to house prices for a long time. Unexpectedly, it rose so fast. She was a little worried, "Is land prices speculated again now?"

"Of course." Speaking of this, Zhou Lanfang had to admire Jiang, "The Jiang family has not auctioned a piece of land this year, and he has made a lot of money just by developing and hoarding land. I heard that the net profit of real estate alone this year is more than 40 billion yuan.

Lu Guanhua looked shocked, "Didn't it only be more than 3 billion last year? How did you make such money this year?

Zhou Lanfang explained with a smile, "Last year, only one small building was developed. This year, they developed three large buildings, and they were still developed together. In addition, the group was miasmaked by Jiang's children before. The new president cut off all the relationship accounts and replaced them with new suppliers, and the net profit also increased a lot. It's a good time for them to catch up this time. We can't envy them.

Lu Linxi didn't care about Jiang's profits. What she cares about was what she said before, "Jiang didn't shoot a piece of land?"

"Yes. I didn't shoot it." Zhou Lanfang knew what she wanted to ask, so she answered before she asked herself. "But if she didn't shoot, they didn't worry about developing. In the past, when house prices were cheap, they hoarded a lot. I asked Mr. Chen that Jiang's hoarded land could be sold for at least two years.

"House prices are rising so high that they may buy land again next year, right?" Lu Linxi felt that it was impossible for Jiang to eat the old capital and didn't plan for the next.

She was busy designing dresses at the end of the year, and Zhou Lanfang was allowed to attend the Jiang's shareholders' meeting. So I want to ask her about Jiang.

Zhou Lanfang shook her head and said, "Date at the annual meeting, they didn't plan to shoot the ground. It may not be until the end of the year."

Lu Linxi can only put it down.

Zhou Lanfang was a little worried when she mentioned the auction. "The land price will definitely rise again next year."

Lu Linxi felt that this kind of thing was inevitable. Real estate profits are so high that other investors will definitely squeeze in and push away the land price. As soon as land prices rise, house prices will naturally rise.

The abacus sounds ready to move, "Mom, what about us?" How much money can I earn?"

Lu Linxi knocked on him, "You didn't hear it. It's only sold for one-third. The capital has been confiscated.