57-58

Chapter 57:

Lu Linxi went home for dinner at noon and met Shi Biaofeng and went to the commissary to buy beer.

He seemed to be in a good mood and greeted her with a smile. It stunned Lu Linxi. There was such a fire yesterday. Why did it look like a person today?

When someone left, Lu Linxi asked his father, "Is this a happy event for him?"

Lu Guanhua had no choice but to say, "Why are you so gossip? Go to dinner. Isn't the exam coming soon? Are you sure you can take the first place this time?"

Lu Linxi was speechless. Since she wanted to reward her, her father regarded the first exam as a mantra and urged her every day. It seemed that she could not get the first place in the first grade, and she didn't even have the right to gossip in the future.

She curled her lips and said, "I'm sure I can pass the exam. Don't look down on people."

Seeing that she was angry, Lu Guanhua deliberately teased her with her previous words, "Who can't speak big? You have to do it."

Lu Linxi: "..."

Because he was unconvinced and afraid that the boat would capsize in the sewer, Lu Linxi came home from school and didn't go anywhere, so he stayed in the room to study hard.

The exam will end soon, and the transcript will not be issued until a day later. That night, Lu Linxi proposed to set up a stall at the night market at the intersection of Sancha Road with Tang Yineng as previously planned.

Tang Yinuan also thought it was a good idea. "I heard that the night market on the other side of Sancha Road is very lively now, and there are many stalls over there."

Lu Linxi didn't have much money on hand. He didn't want to buy goods and was afraid of overstocking, so the two directly sold the food of the commissary, such as rice sticks.

Because the public security of the night market is guaranteed now, as long as the booth fee is paid, she is not afraid of being chased.

Lu Guanhua agreed to her daughter to sell goods, but she was forbidden to carry guns. "Even if those gangsters don't preach morality, don't pay, and rob you, don't fight with them. Things are just things outside your body. It is especially important to take care of yourself. Do you understand?"

The intersection of the three forks is so close to home that something can be spread immediately. He doesn't want his daughter to be too extreme and should take his own safety in the face of strong enemies.

Lu Linxi thought about it and still agreed.

Lu Linxi and Tang Yi warmed up two sacks of rice sticks and went to set up a stall with Grandma Tang.

Grandma Tang is still setting up a stall at the door of the cinema. Lu Linxi and Tang Yinan are in the night market, face to face, and they can see it as soon as they look up.

"Wow, it's really lively here." Tang Yinan looked at the dazzling stalls. When it was uneven before, there were only a dozen stalls here, selling socks, hats, handicrafts and so on.

But what about now? In addition to use and play, there are even food.

Tang Yinan smelled the fragrance of meat and was so greedy that the halazi was about to flow out. She pushed Lu Linxi and said, "Xiaoxi, I'll see what's delicious. You continue to sell here. I'll come later."

Lu Linxi nodded with a smile, "Ok. Don't run around, okay?"

Tang Yinan patted her chest and assured her that she would never run around.