197-200

Chapter 197

On March 10, Lu Linxi officially joined the crew to shoot Happy Events 2.

Lu Linxi, Tang Yinuan and Chen Jiaojiao reunited.

I haven't seen Tang Yinan for a long time, and her look is much better than before.

Lu Linxi teased her, "Are you living a buying life now?"

Tang Yinan was a little embarrassed, "It was true at first, but I may be poor. After a few months, I felt uncomfortable all over. Now that I come out to act, I feel that I have come back to life. Do you think I'm very pretentious?"

Chen Jiaojiao nodded like a chicken pecking rice, "You are pretentious enough. If it were me, I would have slept until I woke up naturally every day.

Tang Yinan pouted, "But I can't sleep every day. I'm not a pig."

Lu Linxi laughed, "It's not just you, but also me. Lying at home feels very boring. As soon as I come out for a show, I can earn 1,000 yuan in one step. I'm a walking money printing machine. How cool it is."

Chen Jiaojiao and Tang Yinan were amused by her description.

"Don't say, you are really a walking money printing machine."

The three of them quickly laughed together.

Chen Jiaojiao smiled, wiped her tears, and squeezed her eyes at Tang Yinuan, "Oh? Did your husband buy you something to make you happy?

Tang Yinan thought for a moment, "He gave me an emerald stone a few days ago, about 30 carats." She looked at Lu Linxi and said, "Can you design jewelry?"

Lu Linxi was a little embarrassed, "I have studied jewelry design, but I have only designed very small works. You want me to design. At that time, I will first see your original stone and draw the design draft. After you confirm it, I will ask the master to cut it.

Tang Yinong nodded repeatedly, "Yes. Your design must be the most beautiful."

Lu Linxi hugged her and was very moved. "You are more confident in me than I am. I feel that all the self-confidence I lacked has gone to you.

Tang Yinan couldn't close her mouth with a smile. She talked about her honeymoon trip and made Lu Linxi and Chen Jiaojiao sore that they had toothache. The two of them accuse her, "You're too much. Show our love in front of our two single dogs.

Tang Yinan hummed, "I'm urging you. Don't just want to make money all day. Occasionally, I fall in love. In this way, I will have a baby in the future, and the three of us can be in-laws.

Lu Linxi decisively sold Chen Jiaojiao, "You can count on her." I won't get married until I'm 34 years old. I don't want to get married so early.

Chen Jiaojiao didn't mind falling in love. She never met her. "If only I had many handsome men chased them as I wrote in the play, but unfortunately our Huanxi Club would not produce handsome men. One by one, they were bald.

Lu Linxi and Tang Yinan were teased by her.

Tang Yinan felt that she couldn't judge people by her appearance. "There are also handsome men with bald heads. It should be humorous to do your business, right? I think it's good to be happy from time to time.

Chen Jiaojiao shook her head in the mind, "Humor? I can do it myself. I don't have to count on others. I'm Yangou. I must find a handsome man. She immediately went to the alliance and said, "If you don't believe it, ask Xiaoxi, does she also like handsome men? She is more like a dog than me?

Tang Yinan was surprised to see Lu Linxi.

Lu Linxi was a little guilty, "I didn't. I like to be talented and handsome. It's indispensable."