187-190

Chapter 187

The matter of coal mines in the mountains has not had much impact on Lu Linxi's life. She knows nothing about this, and Zhou Lanfang is fully responsible for this matter.

She continued to stay in Yuxiufang to design clothes. Towards the end of the year, they were very busy making star dresses.

At noon that day, Lu Linxi was busy in his office and Wu Ling, who had been staying outside the rest area, came to see her.

When he was in the studio, Wu Ling didn't need to be with her at any time. At this time, he would watch some news or go to the training hall to exercise.

It's still rare to break in during her working hours.

Lu Linxi raised his eyebrows and put down the pen, "What's wrong? What happened?"

Wu Ling was taciturn, saying that things always went straight to the point, but it was a little difficult to say. She put the magazine directly on the table.

Lu Linxi took over the magazine and then stayed. The magazine exposed the photos of Lu Linxi and Jiang Youqi kissing on the street. The photo was logged in to the magazine and exploded quickly and soon made headlines on the front page.

Lu Linxi had never been in love or gossip because of the fire of "Happy Events". Everyone is guessing who will pick off this kaolin flower. Unexpectedly, he was the seventh son of □□.

Jiang Youqi is a famous playboy in the entertainment industry. He has also been photographed by paparazzi because he has dating many stars.

As soon as the scandal was sent out, it immediately aroused the dissatisfaction of Lu Linxi's fans. They can't believe that their goddess will like this kind of playboy with only money but no connotation.

When Lu Linxi was stunned, his mobile phone rang. It was not someone else who called, but Jiang Weiming.

It seems that he also reads magazines, so he can't wait to call her and ask her, "Why don't you inform me in advance?" If you want to announce the relationship, at least tell me and let me give you public relations? You suddenly announced that I was not psychologically prepared at all.

Lu Linxi was speechless, so he decided that it was her. She can't blame Jiang Weiming for admitting his mistake. The main reason is that many people can't tell her from Xiaofang.

Seeing that the other party was still talking, Lu Linxi was impatient to listen, "That's not me. Look carefully that the girl's eyebrows are free of moles. That's my twin sister Xiaofang. Please help me with public relations. I don't want to be misunderstood.

Jiang Weiming's nagging words were pinched out in his throat. He gasped for a long time and said, "Your sister? Does it look so much? Do you two take a group photo?"

Lu Linxi really had it. She took out the video of her last meeting with Xiaofang, and she asked Wu Ling to videotape.

At that time, the two sisters were in a state of confrontation, and the difference between the two was also obvious.

The facial features of the two are indeed very similar, but because of their different preferences, outsiders can distinguish them according to their appearances.

Lu Linxi's hair is naturally black. She likes to straighten her hair, but she doesn't like to dye her hair. Her hair only goes to her chest, her makeup is exquisite, and her eyes are sharp. Because she is a supermodel, she has her own aura of 1.8 meters.

Contrary to her, Xiaofang dyed her hair with the most popular coffee color, and her hair was permed into big wavy curls. Because she taught herself makeup, but she was not proficient in makeup, she wears the most popular Korean makeup nowadays. It is fresh and natural, but because of excessive whitening, but her face and neck are not the same color number.