165-166

Chapter 165

"Why do you want to change the number with him? He is just a photographer." On the way back, Fang Shiyuan felt that Lu Linxi's move to exchange numbers with the photographer was a little strange.

Before, they went to the party together, and countless excellent men came to talk to her. Lu Linxi politely refused, but now she told a small photographer her number.

Lu Linxi smiled and said, "Because we need a styling team. If you want to expose it, you have to appear in front of the public from time to time. It's important to have your own styling team."

"Can't we put on makeup ourselves?" Fang Shiyuan has some meatache.

Because the styling team is a studio, as an artist, she also gets a share of the money. She looks beautiful on a foreign show and makes a little famous, but she earns a lot of money.

Lu Linxi's show is 10,000 US dollars, while she only has 300 US dollars. Even if she has risen some recently, it is only 500 dollars. There is only a little left in her hand.

If she hadn't met high-quality men at parties, she wouldn't have accepted such a day that she hadn't earned much money.

Lu Linxi didn't know what Fang Shiyuan was thinking. She shook her head and said, "We want to take a portrait. Now the Internet is becoming more and more developed. After we take a picture, we can attract a wave of fans by posting a photo directly on the Internet.

Previously, most of the exposures came from newspapers, TV, radio and magazines. If you want to do these types, you need connections.

Now that the Internet is an open platform, everyone can share their own photos, which will be simpler and more convenient.

Those who surf the Internet are all young people, and she can retain these fans first.

Fang Shiyuan suddenly found that so.

After the end of the day's work, Lu Linxi returned to the dormitory. It was already 20 p.m. She took toiletries to the bathhouse to take a shower. When she took the clothes, her wallet accidentally fell to the ground. A piece of paper in her wallet fell under the table, but she didn't see it. She was afraid that the hot water would stop for a while and left with something.

Gao Yating will come back after the appointment. She carried a new bag in her hand and showed off to Fang Shiyuan, "Look at my bag."

Fang Shiyuan smiled and said, "Yo, this bag is not bad, or the latest one. Why does it have to ask for more than 10,000 yuan?"

Gao Yating nodded, "Yes, 12,000."

"It's generous enough." Fang Shiyuan asked her if she had issued a ticket, "If there is a ticket, you can go directly to the counter to refund the full amount. If you don't issue a ticket, you can only resell it and sell it up to 30% off.

Gao Yating doesn't want to sell it. "This is the first famous brand bag in my life. I will carry it until I graduate from college.

Fang Shiyuan didn't say anything and took toiletries and went to the bathhouse to take a shower.

Seeing that Gao Yating couldn't put it down with the famous brand bag, Xu Chunning shook her head helplessly, "If you do this, aren't you afraid of your parents, do you know?"

Gao Yating didn't think so. "If I don't tell them, how can they know?"

Xu Chunning held back for a long time and couldn't help it. "Paper can't wrap the fire. Do you know what the alumni say about you?

There is no eternal secret in the world. Every time Gao Yating comes back, she gets off the luxury car of Forestry East, and the students naturally see it.