221-222

Chapter 221

In the World Restaurant, Lu Linxi ate exquisite dishes and was a pity about the choice of steamed buns, "Okay. I respect your choice. If you regret it one day, remember to come to me. I will definitely pack it for you."

Baozi nodded with a smile, "Thank you, Sister Xiaoxi." He was a little overwkless. "I hope you don't blame me."

Lu Linxi laughed, "Individual choice, how can I blame you?" Some people are socially afraid and really don't like to be public figures, which can't be reluctant.

Baozi smiled and said, "Sister Xiaoxi is still so kind." He suddenly asked, "I don't know how Sister Xiao Nuan is doing? Sister Xiaonuan is also very good. I remember that when I was in kindergarten, I often took your hands to school.

Lu Linxi recalled what happened at that time. At that time, Baozi liked singing very much and always asked shyly, 'Sister Xiaoxi, Sister Xiaonuan, do I sing well?'

She couldn't help but raise the corners of her lips. "She's filming outside, but unfortunately you may not touch it when you come back this time. Call me next time you come back and ask her to invite you to dinner.

Baozi shook his head and said, "I'll treat you next time."

While the two were chatting lively, Shi Gang rushed in from the outside. Ye Jianchuan thought that there was a big event like food poisoning in the restaurant. He drove the car to fly according to the boss's instructions, but when he arrived at the place, everything was in orderly and there was no accident, and he was not well.

But what shocked him even more was that Mr. Shi went straight to one of the tables and held Lu Linxi's wrist. "I have something to tell you."

Lu Linxi and Baozi were a little surprised to see people coming.

Bao Zi greeted him with a smile, "Brother?"

Shi Gang didn't expect that the person who could chat with Xiaoxi was steamed buns, and he was stunned, "Why are you here?"

Baozi told about his business trip.

Shi Gang nodded and turned his eyes to Lu Linxi again, "Xiao Xi, I have something to tell you."

Lu Linxi didn't think much and motioned him to sit down and say something else.

Shi Gang remembered Ji Zhongze's words and could not confess in public. He took a deep breath and said, "Let's go somewhere else."

Seeing his forehead sweating, Lu Linxi seemed to be very anxious, "That's okay."

She walked out with her bag.

Baozi thought something had happened, and he also wanted to follow him to see if he could help.

Shi Gang pressed his shoulder and stopped him from following. "I have something to do with her. It's not convenient for you to be there."

What he said was not only to Baozi, but also to Lu Linxi's bodyguards.

The bodyguards only listened to Lu Linxi's words, so they all looked at Lu Linxi.

Lu Linxi waved his hand and motioned them to stay.

Walking out of the restaurant, Ye Jianchuan immediately led Lu Linxi into the car.

There were cars at the door of the restaurant. After only a while, the horn rang.

Lu Linxi got into the car, Shi Gang sat in, and Ye Jianchuan was responsible for driving.

"Come on, what's going on in such a hurry?" Lu Linxi thought for a long time, but he didn't figure out what was so anxious? Is there an accident at the construction site? No way? Isn't the house finished and is it being renovated? Can there be problems in decorating the house?